Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAME ACROSS THESE CUTE COSTUMES TODAY WHEN I WAS OUT SHOPPING AND OMG HOW CUTE ARE THEY I WAS HALLOWEEN SHOPPING FOR THE NON FUR KIDS TODAY CAUSE DANE WANTED THE SCREAM MASK WITH THE BLOOD IN IT
WELL ZACY DOES NOT LIKE IT ONE BIT IN FACT HES TERRIFIED OF IT WE COULDENT RESIST TEASING HIM A BIT WITH IT IM SUCH A BAD MUMMY

HERES SOME PICS

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
ADORABLE!!! Way too cute for words! lol I am in love with the lil ghosty!! You meany you....But it WAS priceless LMFAO I would have done the same probably. Us meanies stuck together I guess ;-) lol

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OMG I can't stand it. How, how, how do you get them to cooperate in all these pictures??? They are the cutest little halloween bunnies I have ever seen!!! They are the cutest pups in the world!!! You must post these on FB also. I can't wait to show Andrew! I love every single one of them!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They are just too adorable Mandy!!! How cute!!! I love their little faces. So funny. And Dane's costume is SCARY! He will be the envy of all his friends with that fake blood all over. Gotta love our boys, huh?! Ha! :)

Tracy

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Mandy those pics are too cute....on a side note though:
Jasper's dad was wondering what would happen if
the world turned upside down and chi's got to
dress us up:eek: He thinks we would all be in big trouble:D
I personally think Zacy would get you back for
that costume even though he looks really
damn cute.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Mandy, Zac has me cracking up! He sure hates that mask. Lol.

The fur kids are little cuties in their costumes! I love each one of them! :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys yes lisa dont know how he will act on halloween he certainly does not like masks and romeo hates dionnes witch costume lol its gonna be murder lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts