Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Willy after we got home from petsmart :) and then a few random pics of him from yesterday :) The costume seemed to have the ear holes in the wrong place?? lol There was no way I could get his poor ears through the ear slits. Oh well, he was cute anyway lol Oh, and also his loot bag from petsmart lol

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol Ciarra, Willy drives me nuts with it cuz he "fights" it lol he grabs hold of it with his teeth and shakes the hell out of it like his life depends on it lol all I want him to do is cuddle inside and go to sleep lol Silly boy hehehehe

·
Registered
852 Posts
Aww he looks so handsome in that little costume!
And a lucky boy to get all those treats. That sunggle sack looks so warm and comfy, im sure he'll be sleeping in their soon once he realises its not an toy lol. Mind you, dogs can turn ANYTHING into a toy :lol:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
aw willy boy! you got so many fun stuff! can u ask ur mom to tell me how the purina busy bones go? i been meaning to try that one. silly costume putting ear holes wrong! maybe they were meant for floppy ear dogs :p

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! :) Willy sends his love and kisses to you :)
He was all cuddled up in his cuddle sack this morning! Oh it was so cute....camera was downstairs though lol Next time hehehe
Pigeonsheep....the busy bones went very well! It says on the back that they're not for toy breeds...though I am not clear whether chihuahua is a toy breed or not. I think not, but they are tiny. However, it was Willy who has been chewing the heck out of his busy bone and he seems to love it. Rosa, my maltese/yorkie however....not so interested in it lol she prefers her beef rawhide bones (beef in the middle).

·
Registered
206 Posts
Oh we just love you so much Willy! What a cute little devil costume. I bet he won over the hearts of everyone at the store. Love the cuddle sack.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts