·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Super adorable!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone, She may be a bit of a diva but we are sooo in love with her :) I have placed a little order with Miss Elaine so we can do some modeling shots soooon!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Thanks everyone, She may be a bit of a diva but we are sooo in love with her :) I have placed a little order with Miss Elaine so we can do some modeling shots soooon!
aww, she is a little doll ! I love her coloring and her adorable little face :love7: . I cant wait to see her modeling her new things !!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Love those ears...they should be nice and big when they stand up. Adorable, hope Basil is adjusting. I think you should name her Sage or Rosemary or Cinnamon.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aww, she is a little doll ! I love her coloring and her adorable little face :love7: . I cant wait to see her modeling her new things !!

Me Either, I love her colouring too, I would love it if she kept some of her sabling into adulthood and didn't lighten up too much. I'd love her even if she turned completely light though!

Love those ears...they should be nice and big when they stand up. Adorable, hope Basil is adjusting. I think you should name her Sage or Rosemary or Cinnamon.

They are creeping up day by day :) Although I have such a soft spot for floppy eared Chis. That's my secret confession! hehem Sage was actually on the list of names we tried but we setyled on Olive, which was also my Nans Middle name :)

How old is she? And how does Basil like having a play buddy?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
She is 13 weeks :) Basil has been so good, He's not excellent with other dogs, he tries to run away but he plays so gently with her - even though she hangs off his tail! He hasnt growled or raised his lip at her once - he has made me so proud!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts