my daddy fed me it!

it's called turkeyham from boars head

it's quite a mouthful~~

i can still taste it on his bed

sigh...that was just too good..i wish i had more

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Yes, I wanna know how he stays so thin too! My Benny needs to go on a diet and he really doesn't eat too many treats, at least I thought so. Dexter looks great!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
LOL - his nose is purple in that last photo!
LOL! i just saw it ;) it's from the glistening of his shiny wet nose and the flash of the cam hehehe
ahh dexter loved his cold meat mine do also mmmm yummy treat xx
yes! but he only likes boars head slices, i tried giving him another brand today he turned his nose
How do you keep Dexter soo thin. It seems he eats alot. HeHe. Whats your secret?
lol Tanna and Pam: although many people in here do no agree to feeding just boiled chicken to their chis i have been doing so since he was 3 or 4 months or so. he is 10 months now and has no health probs at all. yes he does eat a lot but he burns it all off by running around like crazy. he only eats boiled chicken/grinded chicken with carrots/cucumbers.(i just got the omega juicer my bf had we made a post about his a while ago. they work wonders for dog food too) those boars head turkeyham/turkey slices, occasional korean bbq marinated beef, maybe some rice mixed in as well. treats is his main thing though, he gets a load of real chicken treats and ducks, the vitalife ones are his fav. also the bullysticks come into play when working out his jaws and cleaning out his teeth ;) ahhh~ how i wish i had his life...so much more easier :albino: oh yea how could i ferget, he loves mango, cantoulope, honeydew, watermelon. as for veggies it's mostly string beans chopped up or just whole ^_^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts