Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have started making dog collars, I thought I would start off with a simple one and then progress onto something abit harder. I think Ive done quite well with the first one and Millie suits it! If anyone would like a collar made then your welcome to personally message me with your dogs measurements!
Also if you have any ideas for me that would be great :D

Got a new photo of the puppy today sent from the breeder. She is doing very well :) she is very outgoing according to the breeder. I'm so excited!

Also Millie's storage cases came and they look great on top of her cage I'm really happy with them

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Love love love the Photos Jessica! Well done on your first try making the collar. It looks perfect! The storage cases are beautiful and the new puppy looks great! Can't wait til you get her home.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love love love the Photos Jessica! Well done on your first try making the collar. It looks perfect! The storage cases are beautiful and the new puppy looks great! Can't wait til you get her home.
Thanks so much :) I've learnt loads of different ways to braid so will be able to make all kinds of collars. Bought some crystals to stick onto buckle so it looks abit more glam :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Ooooooh I may have to get an orange and yellow one for Neeva!! And a black and Blue one for Pabs! They look fantastic :)! How do you do that its so smart?

And how lush is the new pup looking you would think it was Mills own pup they are like wee twins! Gorgeous.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ooooooh I may have to get an orange and yellow one for Neeva!! And a black and Blue one for Pabs! They look fantastic
! How do you do that its so smart?

And how lush is the new pup looking you would think it was Mills own pup they are like wee twins! Gorgeous.
Of course I will get their measurements off you and I can send you them, I will order those colours. I will message you about it :D I know she's like Millie's double haha!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts