Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This simple little toy kept Benny busy for almost an hour! I took an empty water bottle, poked some holes in it and put some Zuke's mini treats inside. Benny rolled this bottle around for the longest time trying to get those treats out! He was barking, talking and whining at this bottle. It was so fun to watch.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGosh!! How funny is that! That used to be Lexie's fave toy!!! :lol: We called it her "noodle." I have no clue where we got the name. :lol: We would put doggie kibble in it, and she would play with that thing for hours on end. But when we got Bubba (Chance) he was scared of it. Made to much noise for him. So noodle went bye bye. :lol: Super cute pics!!!! : )

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww that is so cute Pam!
Very good idea too.
I think Dillon would love that, cause he already loves to play with plastic bottles. lol x

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Pam, you are so clever! What a great idea! Looks like loads of fun. I will have to try that for Brody. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
That is so cute, Pam! What a good idea! Glad Benny has fun with it. :) I have a plastic treat ball that I bought made by Smarter Toys (I'm not as clever as you so I hadn't thought to just make one. lol) and Pip will roll that thing around for ages until he gets everything out. I'll hear it him rolling it throughout the entire house. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts