Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

This little guy has been waiting for years at Pet Adoption Fund for that special person or family to come and take him home! He loves to play, go for walks and snuggle in your arms. Please help us find him and many other chihuahuas like him homes!

You can learn more about him at Pet Adoption Fund Home Page, Pet Adoptions, Pets For Adoption, Dog and Cat Rescue, Animal Rescue Canoga Park.

You can also see more of him on this special Christmas video we put together for some of the many dogs up for adoption At Pet Adoption Fund in Canoga Park, CA.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Nacho is gorgeous, it's sad to think he's been with you for years, I hope someone on here can help him find a home......

·
Registered
514 Posts
Aww, Nacho is such a cutie! The video made me smile...seeing all of those sweet faces, wagging tails, and watching them enjoy their toys and the kiddie pool...but it also made me sad, knowing that each of those precious pups is still waiting for their furever home. If we weren't at our city's legal limit of 3 dogs (2 of whom are rescues from local shelters), and if we lived closer, I'd sure be tempted. Bless you all for the work you do in caring for these wonderful dogs, and finding them loving homes!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts