Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Brandi, I just made curtains for our trailer... I put some picture on the wall and I planted a few plants in pots.. I collect rocks so I got those out of storage and put them in little glass containers and set those out... There's not much you can do in a little trailer but I have made it nice and homey...

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
then other thing that makes a house a home is candles...
I even put a wool rug in the livingroom... It makes it cozy in here. Pillows are a nice touch on the couch or in a chair.

You could paint the walls a different color.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I agree with Gadgetsmom. I always think pictures, plants, rugs and candles make a place very cozy! you could even add a nice 'warm' lamp too.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great suggestions ladies but keep in mind I have a 2 year old son so the candles & breakable stuff has to stay hidden. As for pictures I have my sons in everyroom. I dont know what it is but it just doesnt seem like home.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
luvmypuppet if you need toys on the floor to feel like home you would love it here! You cant even go to the bathroom without tripping over some sort of toy or my personal favorite cars my son is really into "driving".

·
Registered
936 Posts
As a designer, I generally ask clients what they invision the room to look like in its completed stage. Take it slow and go room by room. Don't try to get it done in a week because I'm telling you it's not going to happen...LOL. If a room takes a month...let it. Also pull out magazine clippings for inspiration. Turn the project into something fun than something that's just stressin you out. I hope this helps. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts