Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks julie! LOL the tv, that's not me, that's my parents. Mainly my step-dad.. he's a huge sports fan, you know how they are! :rolleyes: lol

That one used to be in the kitchen and then he got a new one so he put that one outside :confused: And the other day I actually heard him talking about getting one in his bathroom!! :foxes251:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Cute pics! Whenever I bring my chis to my parent's house, they love to run around the pool as well!

My dad has a TV in the pool patio too... lol!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Great photos! Your chis are always so happy, having fun together. I love the last photo where all 5 chis are trying to get inside through one door (LOL).

·
Registered
290 Posts
i think that color is amazing. i wanted one like that so badly when i first started looking for a dog. but guhner was my heart dog when i saw him i fell in love and at that point his color wasnt important to me :)

sorry to hi-jack but is there a such thing as a brindle color? i saw a few online like that sorta coloring.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Jenilyn said:
i think that color is amazing. i wanted one like that so badly when i first started looking for a dog. but guhner was my heart dog when i saw him i fell in love and at that point his color wasnt important to me :)

sorry to hi-jack but is there a such thing as a brindle color? i saw a few online like that sorta coloring.
I love merles :) That's why I have one, lol.

There is also a reverse brindle. It's where the chis primary coat color is black, but they have brown striping :)

Sorry to hi-jack even more! lol.

·
Registered
290 Posts
interesting. i can't imagine spending the kind of money that these dogs cost. i didnt think i would ever get a chi. lol. then i was in the right place at the right time and met a breeder who liked me lol.

again, the whole point of my hijack was to tell you i love the way jack looks.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
awesome pics as always :D leila looks hypnotized in that one picture lol your guys always have so much expression in their faces it's why i enjoy your pics so much :)

i know i've said it before but i just love your doors :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts