Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww they are cute it is sweet how the great dane plays with the chis.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I think they are pretty cute too but I'm a little biased :p

And more like its sweet how he gets beaten and mauled by the chis haha. They hit him in the face and nip him for taking "their" toys (his own that they stole) and he just takes it all in stride. I don't even think he feels it haha. He is very gentle with them for a puppy but of course play has to be supervised very closely as his feet are bigger then their heads!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I loved the pics!! Phoebe is so delicate and feminine. I love her little face. She looks like a baby fawn. So beautiful!! Schroeder and Halpert are super cute too. Great pics!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
omg that blanket makesme dizzy haha :eek:
Haha I like my blanket!

I loved the pics!! Phoebe is so delicate and feminine. I love her little face. She looks like a baby fawn. So beautiful!! Schroeder and Halpert are super cute too. Great pics!

Brodysmom
Thanks! I have some picture where she is curled up sleeping and I swear is a mini deer on my bed! I need to find the pic and I'll post it for you!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Awwww I love your pictures. Phoebe reminds me of my late Bambi. Same coloring, she's just so pretty. What a gorgeous dane also. Thanks so much for sharing. Your pups are just adorable.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aww thank you! Thats so sweet comparing Phoebe to the wonderful Babmi. That whole ordeal was so sad for the entire forum I think. She touched so many hearts, even though we didn't know her.

I doubt Phoebe is as kind as she was haha. Phoebe is a little devil, I can even see it in her eyes. It may try to disguise it self as sweet innocent curiosity but its not. Its pure mischief. And that's putting it nicely ;)

I think Halpert is pretty handsome myself. I have to say (probably bad to say on a chihuahua forum lol) but Danes are just amazing. I don't know if I'll ever be without one again. Can't believe I lived so long without one before! What amazing dogs, and just a sweetheart and so EASY. People always think I'm insane for having a big dog in an apartment but my god its the Chis who are insane! :p
Also I read somewhere that Chis and Great Danes are the 2 most destructive breeds ($ wise)... how do I have a house left? My guys have barely destroyed anything *knock wood*

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
they are beautiful! Phoebe is my favourite-she has gorgeous eyes! and Halpert is so lovely! Schroder is a lovely colour xxx

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all! The kiddos are letting all that loving go straight to their heads, especially miss diva Phoebe. She is sitting here staring at me with such an "I told you so. Everyone loves me" look on her face. And now she's yelling at me to pick her monkey up off the floor because she dropped it off the bed. What a queen!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts