·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I agree with EVERYONE!!! :grin: Tango & Jazz are sooo cute! :p

·
Registered
464 Posts
what cute little guys.
are those harnesses for walking over the sweaters? If so i would be wary that velcro would come apart if they pulled too hard on the leash.

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
what cute little guys.
are those harnesses for walking over the sweaters? If so i would be wary that velcro would come apart if they pulled too hard on the leash.
They're both so cute! Love the ears. Odie has harnesses/sweaters similar to this with velcro and we've never had a problem. Sometimes she pulls pretty hard when she sees someone and gets excited too. You just have to make sure you do them up properly.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Handsome/healthy looking lil' guys... Hugs!!!
I could look at Chi. picks all day,,, I just love the breed. :)
They are heart stealers!!! heeee!!!
Blessings.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Too cute!! Are those harnesses they're wearing? Where did you get them?
Wow, it's hard to remember. Their summer ones (the ones in my sig pic) I ordered online at BaxterBoo. The one's they're wearing in the pics I posted? Hmmm.......IIRC, I found Tango's at Ross (discount department store) for like $3.99, and Jazz's was on sale at Walmart. It was WAY too big for her when I bought it, she was still just a puppy, but it was too cute to pass up, and I knew she'd ultimately grow into it.

I understand your concern, but I've tested all their velcro harnesses very thoroughly, putting them under way more extreme conditions than would ever be prevalent when the dogs are wearing them. Me pulling and jerking with ALL my weight against them, or lifting the dogs by their harness and dangling them for minutes at a time (which they didn't like much, but it didn't hurt them, and gave me peace of mind to know that I could jerk them up by their leash/harness and get them out of harm's way in an instant if I had to) assured me that they weren't going to pop open under any conceivable circumstance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts