Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Just lounging around today with the chis! These are my favorite days, love them so much. They really make everything better!!

Miss Mimi!

Mr. MOJO in his favorite spot on the Ottoman

Lola Bear

Mr. Hairy Legs (aka Leo)

Watching the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!

Mojo trying to get the bed to himself!

Lola getting comfy!

Mama's sweetheart!

Perhaps the rug is softer than their beds?

Registered
awww. i love all these pics of your babies !!!! Mimi, Leo, and Lola bear all look so cute in there Happy Day out tops ;). its so hard to pick a favorite pic from these. they are all so good, but i guess my favorite is the group shot. ( the 4 peas in a pod ). for me, its so hard to get a good group shot.

Registered
Love the pics!! I have been on a binge of my guilty pleasure show Vampire Diaries. My aunt and one of my DILs got me started on it, and I can't stop! My other DIL that I got started on it texted me an ecard she saw on pinterest that says you know you've been sucked into TVD when Netflix ask you if you're still watching and your response is duh, I'm still watching!

Registered
Aww very pretty pictures! A day off with the dogs sounds like a perfect day. I love leo's "no more pictures please" face. :lol: I can also see why they love your white rug, it looks so soft! They probably decided it's one of their beds. We bought a big soft fluffy rug recently and of course the chis claimed it as theirs immediately. ;)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
awww. i love all these pics of your babies !!!! Mimi, Leo, and Lola bear all look so cute in there Happy Day out tops ;). its so hard to pick a favorite pic from these. they are all so good, but i guess my favorite is the group shot. ( the 4 peas in a pod ). for me, its so hard to get a good group shot.
Thanks Elaine!! I really adore the shirts, mojos is still on the way so we had to improvise! ;)
I love the group shot too! Their favorite treats are Becker's Bites and they will do anything to get a piece. They come in handy when I take pictures. I think my favorite pictures is the one of Lola with her ears back standing next to the ottoman!

Premium Member
All adorable pics! It's good to see a pic of the violet happy day out. That's the color Ava has on the way. Are Leo, Lola, and Mimi all wearing the size 2? How do you like the fit? Loving the black one! So cute for boys.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
Love the pics!! I have been on a binge of my guilty pleasure show Vampire Diaries. My aunt and one of my DILs got me started on it, and I can't stop! My other DIL that I got started on it texted me an ecard she saw on pinterest that says you know you've been sucked into TVD when Netflix ask you if you're still watching and your response is duh, I'm still watching!
Thank you love! I've never seen the vampire diaries but I definitely have heard of it! These shows are so addicting!! I regularly try to watch (or tivo) real housewives, Vanderpump rules, and girlfriends guide to divorce (perfect for a newlywed, right??? Lol).
I wish I had Netflix! I've been dying to see Orange is the New Black, I hear it's the best. Have you seen it???

Premium Member
I just love these pics, so clear. I laughed when I saw little Leo's hairy legs, wow they are too!!! The outfits are fab. Everything looks so plush, soft and cosy. Couldn't think of a better way to spend the day :p

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
Aww very pretty pictures! A day off with the dogs sounds like a perfect day. I love leo's "no more pictures please" face. :lol: I can also see why they love your white rug, it looks so soft! They probably decided it's one of their beds. We bought a big soft fluffy rug recently and of course the chis claimed it as theirs immediately. ;)
Thanks Camille! I love spending days off with them, seems like we don't get those very often anymore, life has been so busy the past year.
They adore the rug, well they love everything. They think everything we buy belongs to them whether it does or doesnt, rugs, blankets, pillows, ect.

The no more pics please was a blooper but it came out funny! I think it was right after a yawn, lol!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #19
All adorable pics! It's good to see a pic of the violet happy day out. That's the color Ava has on the way. Are Leo, Lola, and Mimi all wearing the size 2? How do you like the fit? Loving the black one! So cute for boys.
Thank you! Ya they're all wearing the size 2, it runs super small in the length and chest. If I would have seen them in person, I wouldn't have gotten them bc I would have thought they were too small. Lolas fits the best bc of her short coat. Leo's is the smallest on him. Now I see how Jewel can wear the size 1. I love the tops just wish they were an actual size 2, more like 1.5, lol.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #20
I just love these pics, so clear. I laughed when I saw little Leo's hairy legs, wow they are too!!! The outfits are fab. Everything looks so plush, soft and cosy. Couldn't think of a better way to spend the day :p
Thank you Sally! I took these with my phone and they surprisingly came out pretty clear. Ya he's got the hairiest legs I've seen, so funny! Spending quality time with them melts my heart, love them so much!! How is little Georgie doing?? Growing up quickly?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts