Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This weekend Jasper, Ralph and I went for a visit to Becky and Don's home (the chi breeders who own Jasper's mom,sister and cousins). While we were there they brought out a little girl named Hannah to sit with us during our visit. They explained that Hannah came from a breeder out of state, where she lived for 8 yrs. When the breeder sold the business to Becky and Don they aquired Hannah in the deal. She is a bit timid,quiet and according to them kept to herself a lot. Becky believes the older Hannah got the more the commotion of 35chis + puppies and kids got to be too much for her. She kept to herself , stayed in her crate most of the time except for food and potty times and she didn't like walking on the wood floors after all the carpets in the house came up. Thus Becky and Don felt that Hannah might be better off being re-homed to a quieter household, with more individual attention and more lap & cuddle time after 2 yrs with them.
I must admit Hannah never left our sides or Jasper for the entire 5hr visit, but did return on her own to her crate after we left. Anyway, after careful consideration Ralph and I decided to bring Hannah home and see how she would do with us, Jasper and the cats. In the 24hrs she has been here she is fitting right in>>>>she sleeps with us, follows us and Jasper everywhere,plays a bit, cuddles a lot and loves to mooch food. She is using puppy steps which Don never thought she would use (because she didn't use them for them)and the cats as well as Jasper have readily accepted her as part of the household without incident. Thus Jasper now has a sister...by age a big sister, by size a little sister:D Hannah is 10 and she is akc registered! Please welcome her to chi people and to our happy chi family.

1st hr home with us Sunday:

After a baby wipe down she got a brushing:

Had quality cuddle time:

and made herself at home:

Having pork chops with Jasper and Ralph:

to be continued:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww I love her.She is so cute.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Her 1st full day with us:

Jasper,Hannah and I:

Scoping the place out:

In the kitchen for dinner prep:

Taking a puppy nap after treats:

Welcome to your new home Hannah.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
She is so cute she does not look 10 years old she still has puppy eyes.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
OMG i am dying here!
She is so cute!
She looks like she has been with you all along.
Those pics are precious.
Congrats on your new family member. xxx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Welcome to paradise Hannah, where you will be loved and adored for the rest of your life. What a lucky girl you are. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What a lovely happy family little Hannah has found! She is so precious and I am so happy there are such caring people to welcome her and give her the life she deserves. Looks like she and Jasper are gonna be company for each other. Hannah's story certainly made me feel good, I love happy endings. lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
she is so freaking cute! that water bowl looks HUGE! lol!!! i bet she can take a bath in there haha :p love her! dexter has a crushhhhh :) even if shes older LOL :eek:

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Hannah is just gorjuss laura i love her wee face and she dosent know how lucky she is getting a new mummy daddy and brother like you ralph and jasper just as sure as you are lucky having her shes adorable x

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww....Hannah is such a sweetheart!!!!:love1::love1::love1::love1:That's so cool that she has settled right in like she has always been there! She was destined for you!!:love7:

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
She's beautiful!!! I love her coloring. Congrats.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
What a touching story and such a cute lil girl. I cant believe she is 10! She doesnt even look it. Wow. So glad you added a new baby, she is beautiful! :D

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
She is beautiful -lovely to think she will live out the rest of her years in such a loving home, looks like she knows too!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts