Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When the mailman came today little Ms. Hannah found out that she had a big package addressed specifically to her. She was a bit timid and unsure about it at 1st since she has never received xmas gifts of her very own, but once Jasper and Daddy showed her that all the goodies were for her she gradually got excited and did some pretty poses for mommy and her camera. Ms. Brandi and Tader were Hannah's totally awesome SS. The gifts started with a very cute card, 2 blankets, 1 bag of puppyronis (which Hannah and Jasper loved),2 very cute key chains, 1 handmade pearl necklace, 1 handmade butterfly necklace, puppy sticky notes, puppy poo bags, 1 fold up water travel water bowl, a gorgeous tote bag for mom (which Jasper mistook as a carry all for his stuff)a puppy bath and spritzer set, and the best part of all Hannah's 1st little girl dress for her spring/summer wardrobe.

Brandi, you really out did yourself with all the gorgeous and well thought out gifts. We simply can't thank you and Tader enough. The necklaces and dress are simply precious on Hannah and all the other gifts were just wonderful. Thank you from Hannah, Jasper, Ralph and I. You are a great Secret Santa!

I took over 40 pics because this is Hannah's 1st Xmas with us but given the time it takes for that many images to load I am only going to post the best ones. Thank You again Brandi and Tader for making Hannah's Xmas so special!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awesome gifts! I love everything. Hannah is so adorable. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, little Ms. Hannah looks so pretty! :love5: So many wonderful gifts!! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts