Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We bought this cute puppia from Kristi! Thanks Kristi, it fits perfect! Brody likes it because it means he's going for a walk. And of course we couldn't take pics without the PIG. Which he takes everywhere. He still loves his ball, but this pig is a close second. ;)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Well, that little pig is kind of ball shaped!

Does he try to take it outside with him? Pedro takes his favourite toys outside, then starts whining because he doesn't know what to do with it while he potties!

Brody always makes me smile!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys! He is so funny with his toys. Kim - yes, he does like to sneak his toys outside. He never forgets where he puts them and he will run off and potty and then run by and pick them back up. ha. He is a character, that's for sure.

·
Registered
89 Posts
What a handsome boy he is! It looks like the diet is amazing, he is so glossy, and those teeth are beautiful lol. He really is the perfect Poster boy for raw diets I think!

I am trying to learn as much as possible about raw diets as I am sure they will be so much better for our Muttley Crew than the mixed diet they are currently on. I think our new little one, Button, will benefit from it most of all as she has some allergies that interfere with her breathing and she sounds like she is snoring most of the time (even when awake!)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts