Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is happi's 2nd bath (since hes been home with me which is a month)

me and happi

me and happi again

happi all wet hehe

happi loving the warm water

happi getting rinsed off

how cute is he tho?!??!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Geez he just stands there? No fair.
Carl tries to climb out so I end up holding his front paws while he stands on his back two legs, and I wash him that way. At least it's easy to wash his belly then :roll:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow i cant believe your Chi's hate baths! Happi LOVES them! He usually runs into the bathroom,moves the shower curtain with his nose and looks at me like "hey its bath time, already". Hes not so lucky most of the time though, cause he will do this once every other day. his coat would be dried out if i did it as often as he tryed to get me to do it haha. He sits in the bathroom while i shower and when i get out, he will jump in and ill have to scoop him out quick, so he doesnt get wet ( if the tub is still filled, sometimes the water goes down real slow, terrible drainage around here ). But, hes so cute in the bath, he just sits there and enjoys getting pampered hehe =) I love him! i actually just bought this stuff its sapose to be doggie grooming spray, its baby powder scented. I cant wait to use it on him, since he got professionally groomed yesterday, i wont put it on him till his next bath, sometime next month. ill let you guys know how it works, its by Crazy Dog. ever hear of that company? its a colorful blue and pink bottle. i bought it from petco. Do you guys have any pics of carl or lucy takin a bath??? POst some!!!!

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Happi is so cute! Buster and Lucky don't really like their bath. Mr. Peepers is quite good though. He stands up on his hind legs with his front paws up on the side of the bath. :wink:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where did you buy yoshi's berry shampoo?? I bought Happi's crazy dog "baby powder" scented grooming spray at Pet Smart ( i believe ). Theres so many Pet stores around here, its either Pet Smart, Petco or Pet express.. I think it was Pet smart though.
Anyways, they only had 2 different kinds of crazy dog bath/grooming products there, and i havent seen crazy dog supplies at any other pet stores. Any suggestions? Which are the best products you use by Crazy dog? or any other grooming/bath supplies. I like to have just an idea, so when i go again, i can try them out. Right now im using Hartz - Shampoo with Vitamin E and some other vitamin, and it works OK. hes got a nice coat, anyway, so i dont know if its due to the shampoo or not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts