Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phoebe has grown SO much the past four weeks since she was born a wee ol Monkey. Every day she is growing more and more. One minute her eyes are closed, the next they have opened. Then one minute her ears are closed and the next minute, they are open and she's responding to sound. It's so miraculous and I have loved every second of being here, watching Phoebs grow up!

Phoebe Day One

Phoebe, 1 month later :)

Wresting with Aunt Jada. Notice the ink dip on her tail! We LOVE it! It's only on that side! Looks like a little raccoon!

Love her floppy ears!

Already has the "Chihuahua being held" pose down!

Her white nails turned black.. but look at the white fur on her paws!

... And Momma Chelsea, relaxing as little sister "Aunty Jada" babysits.

Forrest (the boyfriend) calls Phoebe "ugly" (joking.. I think?) lol but I think she's just precious.

·
Registered
262 Posts
oh she's gorgeous! she has really similar colouring to henry when he was that age, he also has an ink dip tail lol that extends along his back. they're so cute & funny when they're babies. & it's amazing how much their looks & colour change as they mature.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I know just what you are feeling, I loved having puppies round.
Wow hasn't she chaged colour so much already. She is truely beautiful.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah - I mean, it's hard not to! She was our first born.. a little girl and all by her lonesome! She's gotten a lot of attention.. and we're sort of.. (well very) attached!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heh.. I know. :) I am just waiting for my camera batteries to come in. I misplaced the charger so ordered a new charger and new batteries. It's for my new camera.. was using my phone but it blurs every time she moves.. and the other chis keep getting in the way!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's amazing how much she's grown to us, too! More importantly - her personality is finally emerging and she is the SWEETEST and she LOVES me!! :) She knows her name (we think) because when she say "Phoebe!" she gets all excited. Plus she's playing with her Mom and her Aunty Jada now.. and growls like a little gremlin.. sounds really silly.

Of course last night her mom was barking at the other dogs at 2 in the morning and I went to pick her up and bring her in the bedroom with us and when I leaned over Phoebs.. she SCREAMED!!! Poor baby couldn't see me and didn't know what was coming at her.. made me feel really guilty, poor girl.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts