Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Kristin and everyone,

December 23rd was the 10th month anniversary of our adoption of Lina Beana.

Lina is Daddy's little girl from the first day we brought her home - the little stinker. However, she has become Mommy's little girl within the last few months. She loves to sit on my lap while I'm on the home computer or she'll take a nap in my arms while covered under a blanket. She brings her toys to my husband or me to play fetch with her. Her favorite place is sleeping between my legs under the covers in the master bedroom. Lina is much loved and spoiled rotten. :p

Of course, Bella and Lina are learning to share my husband and me. They want the same person, the same thing, at the same time. It warms our hearts and brings smiles to our faces when we see Bella and Lina play and interact like real sisters. They sleep together, curled up next to each other. Sometimes Bella uses Lina's butt as her pillow while they're sleeping (LOL).

Bella and Lina want to sit on Daddy's lap at the same time.

"Daddy, please let us sit on your lap."

"Yes, there is room on Daddy's lap for the both of us."

"Let's play!"

At last Bella has Daddy all for herself.

Lina is back! Bella has to share Daddy again.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
They are so cute. You can see how well they get along in those photos.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
how much do they both weight ans how old hare then , they are so cute

Bella just turned 3 years old this month. She weighs about 5 pounds. She is taller and has a longer, thin body. She is the active, very playful, athletic "tom-boy" chi.

Lina is 4 years old and weighs 5 pounds. She is the calmer, ladylike "princess" chi.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Bella just turned 3 years old this month. She weighs about 5 pounds. She is taller and has a longer, thin body. She is the active, very playful, athletic "tom-boy" chi.

Lina is 4 years old and weighs 5 pounds. She is the calmer, ladylike "princess" chi.
Princess?? Pfft. She's the QUEEN lol. Oh my little miss priss. Give her big hugs from us OK? I miss her like mad! It's so nice to get to see pics of her so often :).

Her favorite place here was always between my legs in my bed lol. All under the covers and curled into a ball. I was always scared she'd suffocate but I guess she just likes to be warm. Crazy chi.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Awww, they really look like they complement each other. It is luverly to watch two that are the best of friends together isn't it?

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Princess?? Pfft. She's the QUEEN lol. Oh my little miss priss. Give her big hugs from us OK? I miss her like mad! It's so nice to get to see pics of her so often :).

Her favorite place here was always between my legs in my bed lol. All under the covers and curled into a ball. I was always scared she'd suffocate but I guess she just likes to be warm. Crazy chi.

I gave big hugs to Lina and told her they were from her Mommy Kristin. She misses you very much too. That's probably why it took her a while before she finally became my little girl.

Come to think of it, Lina does act like a queen (LOL). She hates getting dirty or going outside when it's wet or cold. If it were up to her, she would be a couch potato and be carried everywhere. However, Lina can't stand seeing Bella going out for walks without her so Lina goes out for walks too, even when it's wet, cold or dirty/muddy outside. Bella keeps Lina on her toes and makes sure Lina gets her daily exercise by wrestling with her and chasing her during their play time. Lina has gotten stronger and gained new muscles because of Bella. Of course, Lina likes to remind Bella that she is the older sister.

Both Bella and Lina love to sleep curled up between my legs or my husband's legs under the covers when we're napping. They will not move from that position until we wake up from our naps.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I just love Bella and Lina photos, they are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Happy 10 month anniv.

·
Registered
139 Posts
They are both very beautiful girls.. My little girl is a daddy's girl..I enjoy watching them play. I love the pics it show how well your girls get along as well.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I gave big hugs to Lina and told her they were from her Mommy Kristin. She misses you very much too. That's probably why it took her a while before she finally became my little girl.

Come to think of it, Lina does act like a queen (LOL). She hates getting dirty or going outside when it's wet or cold. If it were up to her, she would be a couch potato and be carried everywhere. However, Lina can't stand seeing Bella going out for walks without her so Lina goes out for walks too, even when it's wet, cold or dirty/muddy outside. Bella keeps Lina on her toes and makes sure Lina gets her daily exercise by wrestling with her and chasing her during their play time. Lina has gotten stronger and gained new muscles because of Bella. Of course, Lina likes to remind Bella that she is the older sister.

Both Bella and Lina love to sleep curled up between my legs or my husband's legs under the covers when we're napping. They will not move from that position until we wake up from our naps.
lol that would be my fault. I carried her everywhere. If she wasn't in my arms I had a bag for her to be in. My little stow away lol.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
lol that would be my fault. I carried her everywhere. If she wasn't in my arms I had a bag for her to be in. My little stow away lol.
Thank you, everyone, for your compliments on Bella and Lina. We love them very much.

Kristin, this explains everything (LOL). When we first brought Lina home, she wanted to be carried almost all the time. We had to "convince" her that she was a dog with legs, and that we expected her to walk. Lina now loves to walk everywhere with us, and we bring the girls almost everywhere with us. Lina can even keep up with active, athletic Bella most of the time too.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Thank you, everyone, for your compliments on Bella and Lina. We love them very much.

Kristin, this explains everything (LOL). When we first brought Lina home, she wanted to be carried almost all the time. We had to "convince" her that she was a dog with legs, and that we expected her to walk. Lina now loves to walk everywhere with us, and we bring the girls almost everywhere with us. Lina can even keep up with active, athletic Bella most of the time too.
lol Well she should be used to an active sibling since Boss is Bellas personality twin :D. I think she liked to be carried because she was higher than the kids then lol. And she just got used to it. No one could bother her if she was in mommy's arms lol.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Happy 10th Month Anniversary Lina!!!

They are so adorable! Dont worry...who ever mocha sees the most that day she ends up sleeping and cudlleing with! It makes me jealous when i see her attachedto her daddy! but i love her to death and i love her daddy too! hehe

1 - 18 of 18 Posts