Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Kristin and everyone,

Tomorrow (January 23rd) will be the 11th month anniversary of our adoption of Lina. She is happy, much loved, and spoiled rotten. She has wrapped both my husband and me around her little paws and is completely at home with us. She has a little fur-sister, Bella, who is her best friend and playmate.

Lina Beana is very much Daddy's little girl - the little stinker. She adores my husband. In my opinion, she's in love with him (LOL). For example, this morning Lina woke up at 4 a.m. in her dog bed, and came into our bedroom and wanted to get into our bed. My husband, always the softie with our chis, picked her up and put her by my side in our bed. As soon as my husband got back into bed, Lina immediately left me to curl up right on my husband’s neck, like a "fur necklace", and promptly fell asleep under the covers. She did not move from that sleeping position.

Fortunately, Bella was in a deep sleep in her dog bed and did wake up to come into our bedroom. It gets crowded with 2 little chihuahuas sleeping with us in our bed. :)

·
Registered
621 Posts
happy 11 month aniversary!!! she has such a loving home, and looks so happy

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Wow, 11 months already!! Time flies. She seems so happy with your family. And don't feel bad -- mine chooses her daddy over me every chance she gets too LOL

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
What sweet photos, Zoey is a daddys girl too.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Cute photos. Sophie is my husbands little shadow and Huey is mine. You can't help but spoil them though.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
i gets a bit peeved when dodge follows me everywhere all day and as soon as hubby comes in he seems to forget i am there!! I still love him to bits though

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Awww look at my pretty girl :) She's a little stinker I tell ya. She knows who the softie is. She was that way with Dave too..a real daddy's girl. Nevermind that I was the one feeding/taking care of her lol. Little booger.

Give her big hugs from all of us! I miss her so much :).

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thank you, everyone, for your congratulations. I can't believe that it will be almost one year since we adopted Lina from Kristin.

Yes, I would like to know why Lina is Daddy's little girl when I do all the work feeding and taking care of her. I'm the one who buys her dog food, treats, toys, clothes, and everything she needs. I'm the one who takes her and Bella to our vet (oops, they don't like going to the vet).

Kristin: I gave Lina hugs and kisses this morning and told her they were from you for her 11th month anniversary. She loves getting hugs and kisses from you. :)

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Awww I'm glad that she gets kisses from me :). I absolutely miss her to death!

You would think that the one doing all the work would get all the loves, but noooo lol. Boss isn't so much Daves. Dave will play with him (again..woohoo!) but when he wants the loves he knows where to go lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts