Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's Shadow's first birthday tomorrow 26th but we had to celebrate tonight so here's our photos of our beautiful girl...

Mmmm yummm

This is so tasty i’m going cross-eyed trying to look at it!

Nobody’s taking my birthday cookie away Grrrrrrrrrr

YUMM....

That’s a pretty dress Shadow... let me whisper something to you... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Just looking pretty

We got her some homemade cookies which she just loved!! And a party dress which she didn't love so much hehehe. We also got her a sun hat but it hasn't arrived yet so more photos to come hehee :D

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Shadow is sooo cute!!
I think I've found my latest obsession, which means you're in trouble because I'll have to start demanding weekly photo updates.

I love both of your babies!

Happy Birthday Shadow :D

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you friends. I don't like dresses but mummy always dresses me up!! She says i'm a pretty girl but i like to be rough and tough, can't wait for my baseball cap instead!
I'll share my cookies with you Dex - you're the king of treats i'm sure you know the best ones :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Thank you friends. I don't like dresses but mummy always dresses me up!! She says i'm a pretty girl but i like to be rough and tough, can't wait for my baseball cap instead!
I'll share my cookies with you Dex - you're the king of treats i'm sure you know the best ones :D
yay! thanks tasha! haha yes of all treats! :king: im sure she'll look beautiful in her baseball cap when it arrives ;)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG Mandy that's gorgeous!!! i just love it! Shadow is such a pretty girl in her party dress and i just love all the flashing pics and colour THANK YOU :D :D

Oh Dexter, you're the king! We need an updated list of treats from you soon. I should find you some Aussie treats, although i do recall you did't like the Kangaroo

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
OMG Mandy that's gorgeous!!! i just love it! Shadow is such a pretty girl in her party dress and i just love all the flashing pics and colour THANK YOU :D :D

Oh Dexter, you're the king! We need an updated list of treats from you soon. I should find you some Aussie treats, although i do recall you did't like the Kangaroo
absolutely right, i licked the kangaroo wings and then walked away from it. LOL. tell mommy to buy me more treats and then i'll give an updated list.
DEXTER!!!! why you typing on the laptop?...
uh oh..mommy caught me! :laughing1:

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL Shadow loves Kangaroo, she's my true assie baby! Pebbles hates it though :p

Oh come on mumma buy Dexter some new treats :D we miss his updates and funny captions!! Pllleeeeeeeease :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
LOL Shadow loves Kangaroo, she's my true assie baby! Pebbles hates it though :p

Oh come on mumma buy Dexter some new treats :D we miss his updates and funny captions!! Pllleeeeeeeease :D
oooh lucky shadow! hehe :) lol maybe sunday :D they have some new treats at petsmart but $14 a bag is ridiculous...so i'm waiting to go back to the other store that i got some yummy treats from :D i'm currently writing a post right now...not about treats but its beautiful :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Happy Birthday Shadow! You are a beautiful girl. I wish you lots of special surprises and lots of pampering on your "big" day. Kisses & hugs! :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Shadow, Happy Birthday!!! I love your party dress and I'm glad you liked your birthday cookies!!! I especially like the pic of you showing your teeth. That is too funny!!! You are such a special birthday girl!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts