1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's made it so far!

At birth:

A few days old:

Little "Nugget" Now. (Pictures BRAND NEW .. taken a few min ago)

What do you guys think? Does he look more like a 1 week old? Does he look like he has grown to you? He's also gotten really fluffy... Does he look longhair? I have no clue what longhairs look like this young. He's just really oddly fluffy. DH jokes when he's going to grow into his fur.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Yes he has grown. He could possibly be long haired but he could be a double coat smooth coat also. He looks to be a little younger than what he actually is going by his size but they all differ so much. He looks good. I am so happy to be seeing 2 week old birthday pictures of this little Nugget.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
melonypersians said:
yeah to me he looks like he is longhaired and very cute. he looks like he may have a hernia on his belly. did anyone else notice that.
Not a hernia - just his belly button :)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DCC123 said:
Yes he has grown. He could possibly be long haired but he could be a double coat smooth coat also. He looks to be a little younger than what he actually is going by his size but they all differ so much. He looks good. I am so happy to be seeing 2 week old birthday pictures of this little Nugget.
What is a double coat smooth? Any pictures of one?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope he is long haired.. then I just might have to keep him, LOL!! I think he'll probably open his eyes in the next week or so.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am excited that he's made it this far although he still has weird issues. Milk is no longer coming out of his nose.. but sometimes after feeding he gasps and it's scary and I have to rub him down. I don't know if he's eating too much and is trying to vomit, or what. It's odd. But he's doing good. Still has some constipation problems so I'll have to put some corn syrup in his bottle next time I feed him (if I need to). I can't wait to see him open his eyes either!!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
First of all my lord he is gorgeous.....so sweet and a lovley colour.
Secondly I think he is going to be long.
Thirdly...Send him to me right now....heeee

1 - 20 of 25 Posts