Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newborns: (Maya way left under mums leg & Mari next to her)

Mari:

Mari & Maya around 4 weeks:

Mari 6 1/2wks:

Maya 6 1/2wks (though we weren't not planning to get her my daughters thought she was lovely) :

Mari 12wks:

Mari 4 1/2mo:

Mari 7mo:

Mari 1yo:

The pic I saw & knew immediately it was Maya (she looks so sad in this pic & the pic below when we first brought her home--her name had been Hyde/Heidi until we got her)..she'd have been about 18mo here:

The first day we brought her home....sisters reunited!! (see her nasty scabby ears **which lost all fur before they fully healed--ick!** & stained/watery eyes?? Poor girl...)

Even though we've had some obstacles with Maya...seeing her face as happy as it is now compared to the above pics I'd never do it any other way! She was meant to be with us. Happy Birthday to my two beautiful sisters!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww Happy Birthday Mari and Maya!! I'm sure Mommy made sure you both had a great day. :) That last pic is SO beautiful, love it!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Look at those pretty girls! It was meant to be. Happy birthday sweet sisters. :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Happy Birthday girls! Maya does definitely look a lot happier now than she did...healthier too.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Happy 2nd Birthday girls!! They are both so beautiful Heather! I really love Maya. There's just something about her. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The girlies say "fanks for all za buffday wishes!" ;)

Time flies SO quickly--it's quite scary! It's hard to imagine they are my second youngest Chi's. It seems like yesterday that Mari was chewing on a gift under our Christmas tree as a wee pup. **sigh** My girls all grown up!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts