Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't get a chance to post yesterday but my very first Chi Chi turned 3yo. (Milo is older than she but she came first) If it wasn't for Matilda's sweet & loving soul we'd not have gone Chihuahua crazy like we did. LOL She not only stole my heart but she stole the heart of my hubby, who up to that point dispised little dogs. While she's not a standard looking Chi and while I had NO clue what I was looking for at the time (other than a Chihuahua in a gorgeous color like hers hehe) she turned out exactly like I had hoped because at the time I really didn't like the more standard looking Chi's. hehe Granted she's got some fear issues outside the home despite our socializing her like crazy but in her home she is the perfect little dog & is wonderful & loving to our family. I don't know what we'd all do w/o her!!! She truly is the queen around her in everyones eyes. hehe

Here are some photos of Matilda's 3 years....

2ish weeks old:

The pic that made me had to have her (6wks):

First night at home at 8 weeks:

My wonky eared baby & I (11 weeks):

7-8 months:

11 months:

1 1/2yo:

2yo:

2 1/2yo:

Now at 3yo:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Happy belated birthday Tilly!!!!! Wow you changed she was the sweetest little pup on earth with her mowhawk!!

Still love her tricks video!!!

Kisses from your sisters from another mister!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww What gorgeous pics! I love Matilda! She has such a regal look to her. :) Happy 3rd Birthday, Matilda!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone!! I know..they change so much from when they are babies. The SC's don't seem to change as much as the LC's though. :lol: And yes...OMG the mohawk. Cracks me up every time & it seems to be getting more prominent as she gets older! :daisy:

The name collar we found on Ebay. I can't remember the sellers ID but they were great to work with & the collars are quite nice!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
happy belated matilda she is such a pretty girl I can see why you went gungho in the chi department after you got her :D:D if you ever need to downsize in the future send her over here to Canada eh! :D:D

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Aww Happy Birthday Matilda!
What an adorable baby she was and a stunning young lady she is now!
Lots of love sweetie from me and mine. xxxx

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Their birthdays roll around so fast. Happy Birthday Matilda. Wonderful pictures of her, I really like the closeups.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Happy Birthday Matilda!!! I hope mommy spoiled you. Your such a gorgeous chi!! :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts