Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe our oldest Chi "baby" is 3yo. Seems just like yesterday we went Chi crazy! haha

Mi-Mi with his littermates around 6wks...

First day we brought him home at 18wks...what a chunkamunk he was!

Our duo...with Ivy.

5mo...

Around 8mo...

1yo...

2yo...

Today at 3yo...

Lazy as always... ;)

And since he's technically daddy's boy--dad requested a pic of Mi-Mi with his "friends". haha

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh gosh, the puppy pic is sooo sweet! I love seeing pics as they are growing up. Love the bow pic and the one on the rock especially, just beautiful!

Happy 3rd Birthday, sweet Milo!!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
nawwww Happy bday handsome Milo xxx
he was the cutest chi puppy i can see why he stole your heart :) love the second last pic

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Happy Birthday to Milo! I cant believe that is him as a puppy, he has really changed! I have to admit, Milo is my favorite MChi, love those ears :) The 2 yr pic is so great, I may have to copy that idea.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Happy Birthday Milo!
You just get better with age. Mwah! :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILO!!!

I LOVE the picture of him with his litermates....so cute :) Milo is such a cutie...as always...and he looks amazing. How much is he weighing now? Any special treats today for the birthday boy?

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mi-Mi says "fanks" to eberyone! :D

Kristy, he only had a slight OD of marshmellows. I never give them marshmellows but didn't have any treats when we did pics so that's what I used. He got extra through out the day. :lol: Oh & I haven't weighed him in the last couple weeks but last I checked he was just over 8lbs. He was getting a bit too skinny for a bit (under 8lbs) so I had to adjust his intake which totally didn't hurt his feelings at all. Now he's getting almost as much food as Matilda (almost 5oz of raw a day) who is smaller but has a higher metabolism. He's looking perfect as far as body condition goes so that's what makes me happiest. He looks SO much healthier & younger w/o the extra weight... :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Mi-Mi says "fanks" to eberyone! :D

Kristy, he only had a slight OD of marshmellows. I never give them marshmellows but didn't have any treats when we did pics so that's what I used. He got extra through out the day. :lol: Oh & I haven't weighed him in the last couple weeks but last I checked he was just over 8lbs. He was getting a bit too skinny for a bit (under 8lbs) so I had to adjust his intake which totally didn't hurt his feelings at all. Now he's getting almost as much food as Matilda (almost 5oz of raw a day) who is smaller but has a higher metabolism. He's looking perfect as far as body condition goes so that's what makes me happiest. He looks SO much healthier & younger w/o the extra weight... :)
That's awesome!! He looks soo good! I remember him nearly 10 lbs! What a diffence the raw has made. Ive got Mia just under 8 lbs and she looks good. Addy is still weighing right at a bit over 5lbs and Im only giving her 1.5 oz a day. I dont get it:confused:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's awesome!! He looks soo good! I remember him nearly 10 lbs! What a diffence the raw has made. Ive got Mia just under 8 lbs and she looks good. Addy is still weighing right at a bit over 5lbs and Im only giving her 1.5 oz a day. I dont get it:confused:

Yeah, he was actually just under 11lbs at his highest! Tubby boy he was! :lol: Glad Mia is doing well too. Is Addy still chubby at just over 5lbs? I wish my pups required less. Mine seem to require a lot & the $$$ adds up!! LOL I'm even giving Maxie & Mari between 3-4oz a day and they require the least amount of food but it seems they need it. They're both at good weights & good body conditions. :confused:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
happy Birthday Milo, those photo's are beautiful, I had to laugh though as I amadmiring Milo whereas OH is admiring the photo itself and is even mentioning what type of lens is used etc..

I just laughed at how we both looked at the photo's in different ways

1 - 20 of 24 Posts