Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
My first chi baby ever is turning 4 today. My little boy Bailey is literally my shadow! We are as close as a dog owner can possibly be with a beloved pet. I love him with my entire soul!

My beautiful boy
ImageUploadedByPG Free1411321732.583000.jpg

He's 4. Hit 5th by mistake. I don't wanna age him any faster! Lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
He is so adorable.... love his eyes and nose

Thank you Jan! Sometimes when I can't find him, he's in the kitchen sun bathing. He is truly a sweet boy. His blue eyes melt my heart馃挄. Thanks again!

Premium Member
Ahhh happy birthday Bailey:p
On another note, I saw your gorgeous pic of ur babies on the Wooflink FB page today. They posted my Delilah in her new coat, very proud mummy I am lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Ahhh happy birthday Bailey:p

On another note, I saw your gorgeous pic of ur babies on the Wooflink FB page today. They posted my Delilah in her new coat, very proud mummy I am lol

Thank you! And Omg that was your baby? She looks so gorgeous in that coat. It made me want one! 馃構

Registered
Happy birthday, Bailey! He looks like a super good watch dog! You can see the intelligence in his eyes. He is very handsome.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
Happy birthday, Bailey! He looks like a super good watch dog! You can see the intelligence in his eyes. He is very handsome.

Thank you! He is definitely a watch dog. His eyes are always telling a story, it's one of my favorite features about him 馃槉

Registered
Happy, happy Birthday Bailey! He is so handsome. The color of his coat and eyes, together with his ears make him so unique and ADORABLE! hope you had an amazing weekend Moeshia!

Registered
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BAILEY!! I just love, love, love those ears and that sweet wrinkly neck!! :D Momma is so very, very lucky to have such a fabulous fella as her shadow. Many more happy bdays to come. :eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion1::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion7:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17
Happy, happy Birthday Bailey! He is so handsome. The color of his coat and eyes, together with his ears make him so unique and ADORABLE! hope you had an amazing weekend Moeshia!

Thanks Deb! That one crooked ear always bent backwards lol, I just love it! He is one expressive little guy. We have had such a great day. Thank you so much for always being so kind Deb. Your comments always make me smile 馃槉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BAILEY!! I just love, love, love those ears and that sweet wrinkly neck!! :D Momma is so very, very lucky to have such a fabulous fella as her shadow. Many more happy bdays to come. :eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion1::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion7:

Thanks so much Tina! You are too funny and so sweet. 馃槉

1 - 20 of 26 Posts