Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Luxie's 6 month birthday today! She has been my baby, my best friend and my rock ever since I got her and I couldn't be more grateful to have such a furry little angel in my life! Who knew that a little puppy could make anyone as happy as I am :) I'd also like to thank everyone on CP for your support and advice, I would be so clueless without this forum! Love you all!!!!<3

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Wow! Already 6 months? Where does the time go? :shock:

Happy 6 month little Luxie! Keep on being a good girl for your mama. :love2:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Karen is right, it does get more fun, they get more and more clever every day!
They go from being clueless, silly puppies to intelligent, caring, best friends! :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Karen is right, it does get more fun, they get more and more clever every day!
They go from being clueless, silly puppies to intelligent, caring, best friends!
You are so right. I thought I would be sad when mine got over the puppy stage but I actually love how smart they are now and how they have grown into their own little personalities - a total type A and a sooky Princess!

Happy 6 month birthday Luxie, you are a gorgeous little lady.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Awww I love hearin other people talk about how much they love their dog! =D It's nice to know that my adoration is understood by others lol!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone! I can't wait until her first birthday! I will throw her a little party! Our birthdays are in the same month :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Happy Half Birthday Luxie!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts