Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Kristin and everyone,

It is 6 months since we adopted Lina. She is happy, healthy, much loved, and spoiled rotten. Lina and Bella are bonding as sisters, and are together almost all the time. Where one goes, the other one will follow.

We celebrated by taking a 4-day vacation in Michigan this past week. The girls loved being with my husband and me 24/7, riding in the car, going out for walks, playing together, sleeping with us in the master bedroom, and eating small amounts of people food as treats. :) Here are photos of Bella and Lina enjoying their recent vacation (spoiled rotten).

It's a good thing Lina and Bella are small enough to fit together on Daddy's lap.

Sunbathing and relaxing...

Lina napping in her favorite sunbathing spot zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Bella napping in her favorite sunbathing spot zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
They really are so adorable together. I can't believe it's been 6 months already. I'm so happy that she's happy :). She's getting all the love and attention she deserves. Not to mention being spoiled ROTTEN lol. Give her big hugs and kisses from us :).

That pic of Bella with her little ear floppy..that's so cute! I'm a sucker for floppy ears :).

·
Registered
421 Posts
Oh my gosh, what adorable photos! :love5: Looks like Lina has settled in beautifully in the six months she's been with you! Such a pretty girl too! :love10:

I have a question, how come everyone else's dog toys (the leopard print bone) look so fluffy and well presented while Ellie's are all falling apart and thread bare?! lol :p

Jess x

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Lovely pictures, im so glad that Kristin found a gold star home for her with you!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thank you all for your compliments on my girls. We couldn't imagine our lives without these 2 little stinkers. They keep us busy and on our toes too! :)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Lina is such a beautiful girl. I am so happy that all worked out and she was able to stay with you. I love getting to see her monthly anniversary updates too=) The sunbathing pictures are adorable, they look so warm and cozy, do you think there is room for me?

·
Registered
388 Posts
awww happy half birthday lina

·
Registered
388 Posts
awww happy half birthday lina

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
awww congrats! The girls look so happy to be together... what a great pair you have :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts