Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today is the 8th month anniversary of Lina's adoption from Kristin. :cheer:

Lina is spoiled rotten, much loved, and has made herself completely at home as a member of our family. Lina melts in our arms like a human baby when we hold her. She even falls asleep while held in our arms, lying on our chest, being cuddled and covered under a blanket.

Lina has learned from Bella to love being tucked inside a bathrobe first thing in the morning. My husband carries one chi inside his bathrobe and I carry the other chi inside my bathrobe while we make coffee and breakfast. (Can you spell s-p-o-i-l-e-d?)

Two weekends ago in the warm weather, I was sitting outside with the girls as they played in our backyard. On her own Lina climbed into my lap, lied down, and took a nap on my lap. It was the very first time Lina did this after she had watched Bella napping on my lap many times. Lina was finally telling Bella: "She is my Mommy too!" I was very touched by this.

The hard drive just crashed on my home desktop computer along with all new photos of Bella and Lina :foxes15:. I have to take more photos of the girls and load them into my new laptop computer, which I have yet to set up (I'm using my computer at work right now). I'll post new photos of Bella and Lina soon.

In just 8 months, Lina and Bella have become good friends and sisters. The girls do almost everything together so much so that everyone thinks that they are real sisters. Lina Beana is blossoming as our little girl too. :p

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Happy Anniversary Lina!!!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Congratulations Lina. It does sound like she is fitting in (and being spoiled) very well. Can't wait to see more pictures.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thank you, everyone.

Kristin, Lina Beana sends lots of hugs and kisses back to you, your family, and her fur-brother, Boss.

We can't believe it has been 8 months since we brought Lina home. Time flies by very fast with 2 active chihuahuas!

This coming weekend we're going away for a few days to Michigan. We rented a vacation house there so that we could bring the girls with us. We plan on taking lots of photos of the girls since they will look cute against the beautiful fall colors during our walks outside. It'll be relaxing, quiet, and peaceful there. Bella and Lina are counting the days to our vacation where they could be with Mommy and Daddy 24/7. Okay, they are officially spoiled rotten.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts