Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Kristin and everyone,

This week is the ninth month anniversary of our adoption of Lina Beana. Time is flying by fast with 2 active little chihuahuas. Lina has made herself completely at home with us. She is much loved and spoiled rotten. She is our little girl forever. :p

A couple of weeks ago we took Bella and Lina with us on vacation in southwest Michigan. It was warm and sunny - perfect weather to enjoy the beautiful fall colors. The girls loved their walks outside, the car rides, and being with my husband and me 24/7. Here are some photos of Bella and Lina enjoying their vacation.

Bella and Lina love their walks in Michigan.

Lina enjoys eating a treat while sunbathing.

Sisters together in fun and mischief (they look so alike in this profile).

Where is..............Bella?

Lina and Bella taking a nap with Daddy.

Our precious little girl, Lina Beana...

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
They are just precious. Happy anniversary

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Happy 9 months to Lina and your fam.. she just fit sin wonderfully. Cute pics of the girls

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thank you everyone for your compliments. Both Bella and Lina are much loved and spoiled rotten. Since we have no children, they are our fur "dog-ters". :p

·
Registered
576 Posts
They're both adorable!! Doesn't time fly! Meoqui will be 3 months in a week. So love watching them all grow :D

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Awww there's my pretty girl! I'm suddenly wishing I was Lina, I need a vaca too lol. Give her a big kiss from me, I miss her oh so much.

Kristin,

I gave Lina a big kiss from you. She misses you too. When I say "Mommy Kristen", her ears perk up as if she understands I'm talking about you.

Lina is easy to love. She comes up to my husband and me every day, asking to be picked up and held. She loves to sit on our laps, take a nap while tucked inside our bathrobe, or covered under a blanket held in our arms while she is sleeping. She is a snuggle baby. Okay, okay - Lina is spoiled just as much as Bella. ;)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Nine months! She always looks so happy with you guys. That has really worked out well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts