Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally celebrated Quigley's birthday this afternoon. He was so excited to see the bag. He is too cute!

whats this Mom?

Whats inside?

Nummies...

Yummy Mom!

A tiny bone fo me?

What's in here?

I am sure you have more!

Thank you Mom!!!

I love you!!!!!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Awww, he is such a little cutie! Love his cute little face....looks like such a sweetheart!:love7: Love those tongue pics too!:love4:

Happy belated Birthday Quigley!:eek:ccasion4:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww is he just the sweetest little one! What adorable pics! Happy Belated Birthday, Quigley!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Happy Birthday Sweet Little Quigley! You are as adorable as ever! The Wee's and I think you are a very special little boy! Here's to many more years to come sweet Angel. :)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awww, he is such a little cutie! Love his cute little face....looks like such a sweetheart!:love7: Love those tongue pics too!:love4:
Thank you! The tongue pics are always my favorite. Can't hlp it. He makes my heart melt. LOL.

Happy belated Birthday Quigley!:eek:ccasion4:
Thank you!

Aww is he just the sweetest little one! What adorable pics! Happy Belated Birthday, Quigley!
Thankyou!

Happy Birthday Sweet Little Quigley! You are as adorable as ever! The Wee's and I think you are a very special little boy! Here's to many more years to come sweet Angel. :)
AWE! Thank you so much! Wish we could come visit the Wee's, I am sure they would have a blast.

Happy Birthday Quigley! Those look like some very nummy treats! He is such a little cutie, looks like he was very appreciative of his gifts :)
He really was. LOL. Thankyou!
ps I was so shocked it was his birthday! I would have guessed he was about 6 months or so. He is such a wee little guy!
Yes, he is a tiny fella. he is tough though. LOL. Thank you! As someone said "small but mighty".

Omg such fun pics, I love this little boy :) Is he doing better and did he recover fully?
He is doing great. He is still dribbling though. We just started him on a new med. Cross you fingers. Hopefully it will help! Thank you!

happy birthday Quigley man!

Thank you!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh Quiqley you are too adorable. I think you will always have a cute little "puppy" face. Happy Birthday little guy!!!!!!!!:)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
AWE! Thank you so much! Wish we could come visit the Wee's, I am sure they would have a blast.
That would be so much fun! We could have a "Wee Fest." :D They would all be so cute running around together! :lol: :love7:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts