Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to wish happy birthday for the 14th, to Mikey. I know he isnt with Kelly any more, but hope he had a great day all the same! :wave: :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
happy birthday mikey !! i hope you have a great home !!

kisses from me,vienna,paris and cosmo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Awww, that's so sweet that you started this thread Camilla. I hope he had a great day too. I e-mailed the lady who is helping to find him a home to let her know he is officially now 1 years old.
Here's an update on him.
He was living w/ Rocky who is w/ Cheewee Rescue. She deals w/ chi's who are really aggressive. Once she had him she saw that after a few days he adjusts and he's not so bad. She gave him to one of the other foster moms. From what I hear she adores him but is still trying to find him a forever home minus children!
I feel awful that he has not yet found a forever home but at least he is not living in a shelter. He is listed on petfinder.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kelly, I am sure we are all hoping that Mikey finds a loving home without kids...I just couldn't let his birthday go by without mentioning him, because he was one of the first Chi's I "met" on here when I first joined and I know how hard it was for you to give him up. Let's hope he finds a permanent home soon :) :wave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts