Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Chad turned 11 yesterday. It's hard to believe as he used to be the baby and it makes me sad to think of him getting older. I feel so blessed that this little dog came into my life. He's made me a better person.

Registered
Happy Birthday Chad!

I know what you mean. Tink will be 12 in August - 12! Thinking about her age upsets me...she's been a part of my life for so long, and I realize I *should* still have quite a few years with her if all goes well, but she's definitely at that age where it starts popping into your head.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
Happy Birthday Chad!

I know what you mean. Tink will be 12 in August - 12! Thinking about her age upsets me...she's been a part of my life for so long, and I realize I *should* still have quite a few years with her if all goes well, but she's definitely at that age where it starts popping into your head.
Thanks for your kind words, he is certainly a little cutie. It's just starting to get cooler here so he spent much of the day in bed which, if you knew Chad constitutes a great day.

I didn't realise that Tink was 11, she looks fabulous. 馃槉 What you wrote is exactly how I feel. I *need* this dog in my life and it's not OK that he's on the wrong side of 10. Hopefully we'll continue to enjoy life together for many more Birthdays, his and mine.

Registered
Thanks for your kind words, he is certainly a little cutie. It's just starting to get cooler here so he spent much of the day in bed which, if you knew Chad constitutes a great day.

I didn't realise that Tink was 11, she looks fabulous. 馃槉 What you wrote is exactly how I feel. I *need* this dog in my life and it's not OK that he's on the wrong side of 10. Hopefully we'll continue to enjoy life together for many more Birthdays, his and mine.
Thank you, I'll pass the compliment along to her ;) We get that a lot when we tell people her age. She doesn't ACT like an almost-12-year-old dog, thankfully, so I don't often actually think about how old she really is. I firmly believe having a 2 year old and 10 month old in the house with her really keeps her younger, longer. In the last few weeks in particular, she has taken to playing with Finley - who, at ten months, wants to play all the time. She bounces around and keeps up with him no problem! Lol.

I would never have placed Chad at 11 either, he's very studly for a man of his age :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts