Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My beloved heart dog Kahlua turned 3 years old today. It seems like only yesterday I posted this thread after bringing her home:

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/chihuahua-pictures/43784-sooner-than-wed-expected-*pic-heavy-*.html

I can't believe how fast time has gone by; I fell madly in love with her the moment I saw her and not a day has gone by since that I haven't smooched her little chocolate head, rubbed her soft little ears; and given her tummy nomnoms. (If you say "om nom nom!!" she will roll over so you can "nom" her tummy and give it smooches; but if you give her tummy a raspberry she'll "attack" your face with kisses.) I have met and cared for many dogs; even at 26 years old I have never met a dog that has touched my soul the way Lua has. Words cannot explain how much I care about her; I simply love her. She's been a breeze to train and has always been eager to please; and she's always by my side. Since she was a pup, she's slept curled up beside my tummy, or behind my legs; but always beside me. When people ask why I love my dog so much; I explain that to her, I am her world; she always knows what I'm feeling, she adores me unconditionally; and the least I can do is offer the same in return. She is my world.

So, because I have learned SO much from this forum; I also want to thank all of my friends on here; in a few months it'll be my 3 year anniversary with CP too. CP has taught me SO much; and it has been a pleasure getting to know all of you. Thanks for helping me give Kahlua the best 3 years she could get, and I look forward to sharing many, many more of her birthdays with CP! <3

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Happy Birthday gorgeous girl! Hope you get extra kisses and cuddles today for your special day.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Happy Birthday Beautiful Kahlua! :eek:ccasion2:

I wish you a very happy, healthy and long life with your wonderful, loving family!

Kat, I have never seen her puppy pics until now, they are really awww worthy!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Happy birthday Kahlua & I fully understand the feelings you were describing. This breed just brings such love with it! I have love x5!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all from Kahlua for the birthday wishes. =) She got plenty of nommies and cuddles all day. She even had a big juicy cake... (ok really it was just a pork heart with a candle shoved in it, but its the thought that counts, LOL)

We also gave Ellie some extra special attention too; since it was also the anniversary of her Birth-ING day; haha.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts