Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday Leo celebrated his 3rd birthday! I don't know where the time has gone but I love him so much! He's such a gentle, kind little man. Hoping to have lots more happy and healthy years with him!
I remember first joining the forum shortly after we brought him home, we have shared and enjoyed so many threads here on CP.
Thank you Leo for being such a great boy!!

1st birthday party!

2nd birthday!

A couple weeks ago:

Registered
馃帀Happy Birthday, Leo!!! 馃巿馃巿馃巿 You're such a handsome boy! 馃惥

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
Leo says thanks for all the love and birthday wishes! He sure is one lucky chi baby! 馃槝馃槝馃槝馃槝馃槝馃槝馃槝馃槝馃槝馃槝馃槝

Registered
Happy Belated Birthday Leo :eek:ccasion4: !!! Looks like you had a marvellous day :eek:ccasion1: ! (Btw Leo you had me making really odd sounds due to your CUTENESS!!!) :love10: x x x x x x

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #19
Happy Belated Birthday Leo :eek:ccasion4: !!! Looks like you had a marvellous day :eek:ccasion1: ! (Btw Leo you had me making really odd sounds due to your CUTENESS!!!) :love10: x x x x x x
Haha thanks so much! To be honest, I didn't know what to expect with his adult coat since I've never seen a red sable, but it turned out better than I ever imagined! He's a little ham, sweetest guy!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts