Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHAEL.... :D

(I know its on the 6th but when a birthday falls on a weekend I always post on the Friday because I am never sure if I will get online over the weekend... :) )

Wishing you a lovely birthday full of happiness.... :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I'm gonna post now because I'll forget.

Happy Birthday to Rachael!! Cooper and I hope you and Lily have a wonderful celebration and enjoy your special day together :D
:eek:ccasion1:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
HAPPY BDAY RACHAEL!!! wooohooo!!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!! :compress: :queen: :blob8: :blob7: :blob5: :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion9: :thumbup: :toothy4:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
yay wooo hoooo happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday tooooo rachel happy birthday to you la la la :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion2: :toothy4: :eek:ccasion4: :blob: :blob4: :blob5: :toothy4: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Happy Birthday Rachael. :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion6: Have a great day. :eek:ccasion1: Minx and Brooke send you their love :love3: and say to have a woofing wonderful fun day with their favourite fellow chi angel Lily. :angel1: :angel5: :eek:ccasion2: :eek:ccasion7: They say they hope Lily has saved some of her favourite treats to bring you for breakfast in bed on your birthday. :tongue5: :laughing8: :laughing5:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Happy birthday ..My sweetheart :wink:

make it a wonderful day with lily !!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kisses nat

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
yay wooo hoooo happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday tooooo rachel happy birthday to you la la la :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion2: :toothy4: :eek:ccasion4: :blob: :blob4: :blob5: :toothy4: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion5:
I think you've used up your quota of emoticons, young lady. :lol:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHAEL!!! :flower: :cheers: :blob4: :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion9:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts