Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tango turned 4 on Tuesday 24th May. It's hard to believe I've had him 3 1/2 years! He's a rescue, I got him when he was around 7 1/2 months old. We had a little doggie party to celebrate his day! :hello1:

The Birthday Boy! Not terribly happy about his party hat :D

Jazz got into the party spirit too!

"♬♫ Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu.....♬♫ "

Except for the party hats, the dogs had a good time. Eating freeze dried chicken treats and canned dog food is a very special treat!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts

Happy Birthday sweetheart!!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi happy 4 year old day to you tango and many more i think jazz had the most fun at her brothers party haha

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This could easily be the most adorable thing I see all day...he is just NOT having that hat.
You are exactly right lol!

But he's a smart little cookie, he KNEW that getting the delicious food he smelled was contingent on me being able to get the pictures I wanted. ;)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Happy belated birthday sweetie!

·
Registered
128 Posts
You are exactly right lol!

But he's a smart little cookie, he KNEW that getting the delicious food he smelled was contingent on me being able to get the pictures I wanted. ;)
LMAO, they are such lil' stinkers some times (most of the time? Definitely most of the time on my end!)...I swear, if chis weren't so darn cute, they'd be in a lot more trouble! xD

1 - 18 of 18 Posts