Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today is Prince's 5th birthday. I have only had him a little over a year and a half but he is a joy. Love my little man to death. He is a true lover boy. He prefers snuggling in your lap or being held tight. Poor thing has a vet appointment later today for what I believe is a bad tooth.....not a good birthday present. All three of mine have birthdays in next month, we'll formally celebrate all three birthdays on July 12 (Lady's birthday).

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
:eek:ccasion4:Happy, happy Birthday sweet Prince! You are a very handsome man, with that personality pups don't get much better than that.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Prince says thank you for all the birthday wishes. Unfortunately he was diagnosed with an abscessed tooth today, he will have surgery on Wednesday to get it extracted. He is not doing very well at the moment. The very gave him antibiotics and pain meds to make him more comfortable.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Happy Birthday sweet boy! I can't believe that you've only had him for a year, it seems like so much longer. Too bad about the vet visit, I hope everything went well.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRINCE! You gorgeous little stud muffin!! WOW! 5 years old!! I know you are mom's pride and joy! So sorry you are having toothy troubles on your birthday, but when it's all over, I'm sure you will get a great birthday surprise! :eek:ccasion6::icescream::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion7:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts