Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I apologise once again for the long absence. I thought since it was Willow's first birthday yesterday and that I've been meaning to get on here for ages that I would post an update. It's been all go here! We moved to the new house one month ago and I haven't stopped since. Between moving, visitors, packing, unpacking, cleaning the old house and the new house and then getting started on buying furniture, DIY stuff and actually learning to do DIY I haven't stopped!

In terms of the pups they are both doing great. Though neither are pups anymore! :( They are loving the new house. They have lots more space to run around and explore as the downstairs is all open plan to an extent. They're loving the extra distance to play fetch. They're also loving the garden and are mostly very good with their going the toilet outside! Willow has picked it up like a breeze which I'm surprised about because she was the one who found it difficult at my sister's house. Willow has finally had her first heat though I'm still unsure about whether to spay or not (I'll leave that for another post). She has really grown up in the last few months and has become really well behaved and obedient. They're also both sleeping downstairs which had its advantages and disadvantages for us all. But, without further ado I shall give you some photos...

Fuzzy butts one and two collapsed in the heat.

Mylo's favourite place to sleep (if he can't sleep on me!)

Willow enjoying the same spot

Mylo in his first favourite spot (on me)

Willow in her pirate position... (Using the front facing camera so please excuse the quality!)

Willow enjoying one of her birthday presents...her very first antler.

And I couldn't leave Mylo out

Actually, this is Willow's new favourite spot....

And then it's time for tummy rubs...

And last but not least, I thought I would share a picture of my new baby nephew...

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
About time you came back,lots of people were asking about you.Love the up date on the babies and the real one is gorgeous.Hope Willow had a good birthday XX

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope so too, unfortunately I was working most of the day. I did spoil her with a bit of cheese though! Aw, it's nice to hear that people were thinking of me :)

I know Stella, it's gone so fast! How are your not so new additions? Nice to see you're an admin now. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Happy 1st birthday Willow!! It seems like yesterday we were helping vote on which pup was the cutest and u definitely picked right! May u live a very long, healthy, happy, and beautiful life! Melissa, I missed you so much. Congratulations on your new home, you have had a ton going on lately but I hope ur back to stay love. Kisses to my babies, really enjoyed the pics! Mimi redembles mylo so much. :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You haven't been forgotten at all,and Stella's doing a great job
Good to hear :) I can't think of anyone better...Stella has given me so much support and advice in the past.

Time does fly. We've missed you. I can't believe Willow is a year old. Happy birthday Willow! Enjoy your new house.
Aw, thank you. I missed your beautiful pups. Thanks...we're all loving the new house :)

Happy 1st birthday Willow!! It seems like yesterday we were helping vote on which pup was the cutest and u definitely picked right! May u live a very long, healthy, happy, and beautiful life! Melissa, I missed you so much. Congratulations on your new home, you have had a ton going on lately but I hope ur back to stay love. Kisses to my babies, really enjoyed the pics! Mimi redembles mylo so much. :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
I know...I can't believe that was so long ago! I think she was definitely meant to be. I love her sassy little personality but she's also so cute, well behaved and affectionate!

I definitely intend to be back to stay. I'll have to make sure to make the effort! I know...Mimi is so beautiful! When I see her I just want to cuddle her to bits! I've really missed you too. I miss talking to you more. I have a new email address so PM on Facebook if you want it xox

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
its really good to see you back here Melissa ! I was wondering where you were ..
Happy 1st Birthday Willow ! :eek:ccasion4:

( I love all the pics my favorite is the one of Willows favorite spot. its so adorable and funny . she's such a pretty girl )

1 - 20 of 26 Posts