Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:ccasion7::love1: :eek:ccasion4:

Happy Birthday Willow!! Tomorrow is Willow's birthday. I can't believe that she's a year old already. She's my heart, my love!! I hope you won't mind reminising with me over the past 9 months.
Willow is the puppy on the right. The puppy on the left is her littermate.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Happy Birthday Willow, you beautiful girl!

She is one of the prettiest chis I have ever seen! Chloe and Leroy send her birthday kisses and snuggles!

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
She is an absolute beauty!! She was darling as a pup and she's even prettier now as a little lady! Happy birthday Willow!!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Happy Birthday Willow!

She has such beautiful markings I definately love the black on her face such a pretty lil girl

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Happy birthday Willow! She is gorgeous, also one of the prettiest I have ever seen, sooo sooo precious! Puppy kisses from Tink, Tico and Cammy!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Happy Birthday Willow, She has grown so fast. I have always loved Willow.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Happy Birthday Willow, she is truely a unique girl, she is verly lovely and may you look forward to the many years to come.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Happy birthday Willow!! She looks AMAZING. She has changed so much! I'd loooove to see all the presents she got. :D

Hey guess what, Keeffie and Willow are almost the same age! Keeffie is from 9 october!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Happy Birthday Willow!! You're such a pretty princess, hope mummy spoils you lots ...I'm sure she will!!

Happy Birthday Willow

:eek:ccasion9::foxes_207::eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion2::eek:ccasion1:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Happy Birthday Enjoy your day xx

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you!! For her birthday, she got some new chewies, 3 new stuffed toys that make animal noises and she's getting a new bed just as soon as Daddy picks it up for her. :)

·
Registered
966 Posts
Awww what a BEAUTIFUL young lady Willow has turned into!!!! I LOVED her pup pics too!! She is one of the prettiest chi's I have seen!!

Happy 1st Birthday Willow!!! :eek:ccasion4:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear willow Happy birthday to you........Hugs and kisses come from the uk.You are such a pretty 1year old.Enjoy you presents...xxxxxxx

julie&gabrielle x

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Happy Birthday Willow. You have grown into such a pretty little girl.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts