Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is this serious little chihuahua

So Happy

Because he chased some geese to the lake and then JUMPED in and swam after them I got scared because he had his harness on and reeled him in. He did not want to get out. I think if I didn't have his leash on, he would have tried to swim way out.

I was very shocked that he jumped in after them. It was very hot and I guess he wanted to cool off. We did let him swim for the first time a couple of weeks ago but he was not that fond of it. I guess he knew he could swim and he wanted to bite a goose.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Omg that is too funny! I'm glad you had him on his harness so you he didn't get stranded after he'd realized what he had done. :D He is a very handsome boy, thank you for posting pictures.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Good thing you had a leash on him otherwise you too may have had to go for a swim to go retrieve him. Looks like he had a great time!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what great pics! I love that first pic especially, what a gorgeous shot! :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wonderful pics of the boy! I can't believe how far out he went...lol Mine think they are dying when I put them in the bathtub...lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
oh u silly boy! u look adorables in ur bandana! haha chasin after geese! great swimmer ua re :D watch out for those things though cuz they bite hard!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He wanted to catch his own dinner! Good boy Draco!!! :) What great pics. He is so handsome.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol aww he went in after them, too funny! What a cutie!
Thank you, he was on a mission
Omg that is too funny! I'm glad you had him on his harness so you he didn't get stranded after he'd realized what he had done. :D He is a very handsome boy, thank you for posting pictures.
I am glad he was leashed also, those skinny little legs might have failed him on a long swim back
Good thing you had a leash on him otherwise you too may have had to go for a swim to go retrieve him. Looks like he had a great time!
He did have fun and I was happy that I got to stay dry, hot as it was!
Aw what great pics! I love that first pic especially, what a gorgeous shot! :)
Thank you, I love my pupster
You're so lucky to have a swimmer! I wish mine would. What great pictures, I'm sure that little adventure made his day!
I am still so shocked that he actually jumped in on his own. Will have to watch him closely around water now.
I love his Happy Boy pic!
Thanks Therese, not often can I catch him with the toothy grin
That Draco...such a good hunter! :D Loved the pics....handsome boy!!
Thanks Heather, he will go after anything, grasshoppers to horses, my little hunter.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wonderful pics of the boy! I can't believe how far out he went...lol Mine think they are dying when I put them in the bathtub...lol
Deb, I can't believe it either, the picture is when I reeled him in, he was way out before I freaked. He likes the water on HIS terms.
oh u silly boy! u look adorables in ur bandana! haha chasin after geese! great swimmer ua re :D watch out for those things though cuz they bite hard!
The bandana is a way to keep him cooled down, I keep it wet. I think it looks cute on him as well. As for the biting, it would be a lesson for sure.
Aww bless lol looks like he had fun
He loves his park adventures.
He wanted to catch his own dinner! Good boy Draco!!! :) What great pics. He is so handsome.
Thanks Tracy, can you imagine the mess if he really did catch one?
debra i just love that boy of yours hes such a sweet looking boy
Thanks Mandy
aw great pics!! he is so handsome!
Thank you, he is my sweet buddy.
He is gorgeous!
I like his happy face. x
Thank you Terri, he did turn out good, and I love his happy face too. He almost always gets one when we go on a day adventure.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts