Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our order from Only Natural Pet arrived yesterday and of course the boys were excited. This is where we get our Zuke's treats, Texas Taffy ( which I cut into 6 individual pieces ) and Texas Toothpicks.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
ok, quit teasin us! you have to tell us what texas taffy is...i can guess on the toothpicks

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robbie, Texas Taffy is a natural beef jerky made by Merrick. They come individually wrapped, very thin and approx. 11" x 3". I cut them into 6 smaller pieces for the boys. I only give them 1 or 2 pieces a day. They chew them for quite a long time. :)

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
That's a lot of treats!!! ..Lucky boys!!!!!!!!

Pam.. I bought those treats locally here.....I was so stupid I gave TucTuc the Texas Taffy and he throw up cause he ate all of it....:)..

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
oh, thanks, i kind of pictured something chewy, but obviously not sticky...i am running on a sleep shortage this moring and nothing is making sense yet....also, your boys are cute as they can be!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They look so happy to have all of those treats. :) Mine like the Texas Toothpicks and Taffy too.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awww they look curious :D hehehe~ yay texas taffy! ^_^ the beef jerky to dogs. hmmm zukes ive seen that at petco, are they worth getting though?

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Pam.. I bought those treats locally here.....I was so stupid I gave TucTuc the Texas Taffy and he throw up cause he ate all of it....:)..

Oh Moni! Poor TucTuc. I cut them into 6 small pieces with scissors. They love them.........

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Lucky boys! Lily is deprived . . . :( No special treats for her. She LOVES bullysticks though!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

awww they look curious :D hehehe~ yay texas taffy! ^_^ the beef jerky to dogs. hmmm zukes ive seen that at petco, are they worth getting though?
Oh the Zuke's are the best. Only like 2 calories a piece! Petco is so expensive I pay like $3.99 on line and the bag lasts all week. I only give them 3 or 4 at a time. We make a game out of them....

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Oh the Zuke's are the best. Only like 2 calories a piece! Petco is so expensive I pay like $3.99 on line and the bag lasts all week. I only give them 3 or 4 at a time. We make a game out of them....
OMG....that's cheap!!....They are expensive in store....Pam I love that site!!..I need to order them too...LOL...thanks Pam!!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG....that's cheap!!....They are expensive in store....Pam I love that site!!..I need to order them too...LOL...thanks Pam!!
Me too. I ordered the salmon and chicken. They also have peanut butter flavor. Zuke's are tiny and chewy, perfect size for our babies.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Pam, I just saw that taffy today. I almost got some. It's so expensive at Pet Supplies Plus. I got them natural ears (maybe they are beef) but they aren't coated so hopefully there will be no potty trouble. Coop can't do the pig ears but they are his favorite. They were 98 cents a piece but I wanted to give them a little treat. Great pics and great treats!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts