Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always feel like i don't do enough with my little guy. How can i tell if hes happy with me? and how can i show him how much i love him? Just curious on different ways to show him my love! any ideaS?

Took him to the cider mill yesterday, He loved it! we walked along the river! Pictures will be posted soon :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
I feel the same way too, especially when I leave Fiddle to go to work. It kills me and I look at her pic at my desk and all i want to do is go play with her!

but no matter what, she still gets excited to see me and happily sits on my lap and falls asleep. I know she forgives me then <3

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Woah this post caught my eye cause Happy Chihuahuas in my twitter name and thats what im calling my rescue!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I feel the same way too, especially when I leave Fiddle to go to work. It kills me and I look at her pic at my desk and all i want to do is go play with her!

but no matter what, she still gets excited to see me and happily sits on my lap and falls asleep. I know she forgives me then <3

I hate leaving him to go to work!...I love it when they get excited when you come home. :) Gizmoe wags his tail so hard he almost falls over with excitement.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I hate leaving him to go to work!...I love it when they get excited when you come home. :) Gizmoe wags his tail so hard he almost falls over with excitement.
AWWW i can imagine how cute that would be! Fiddle puts her paws up on the pen and wags her tail, she looks like she is dancing! haha it makes me smile no matter how dull or terrible my day was!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
i give belly rubs and play with them alot. i love too see them get all excited when i get home :) makes me feel loved lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
I feel terribly guilty about leaving Pippin home when I am at work too, glad to know I'm not alone there. He gets so excited when I come home, he squeals. :)

I think just by paying as much attention to him as you do and can, he knows he's loved.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts