Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Just a quick questions.

Okay, so when I come home from work and pick up Luna (who is always excited to see me) she cries/whimpers. The whole time she is wagging her tail and licking my face but I've never had a dog do that before! Zeus would reverse sneeze/snort which he does when he gets super excited but Luna cries! Its adorable, but just wondering if anyone else had their chis do that too.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That sounds so cute! You should somehow try to get a video of that to share, lol!
Hahah! I'll try to! It is really cute. ;)

Lily does that when we come home and when my husband comes home from work. It's like she's sooo excited to see us she can't hold it all in!
Yay! So Luna isn't the only one! :) It is almost like she can't help but cry cause she is sooo glad I'm home!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
When Peanut is going hiking with the big dogs, as soon as we set foot outside, she is so overcome with excitement that she wails/screeches like she is being beaten. I am honestly surprised no one has called animal control on me.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Holly does not but Zoe cries and whines when I come home or as soon as I pull in the drive someone is letting her out cause she is crying and jumping to get out teh door to see me lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My little Babygirl does that even if I am outside for 5 minutes. She will yip and whine so loud sometimes it wakes my sister up she also piddles she is soooo happy to see me. I have never had a dog do that before but it lets me know how much she loves and missed me. She only does it for me and nobody else and I have only had her since January 2012.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm so happy I found this thread! Twinkie has been doing this a a lot lately. Whenever I talk to her in a really high pitched voice, and pet her belly she cries! But her tail is going a mile a minute lol.. It's so confusing, at least it's normal

·
Registered
191 Posts
My Bloodhound does this and launches into her "bay" howling. I'm sure my neighbors love me. ;) My Golden Retriever doesn't make a sound, doesn't join in, just wags her tail. I LOVE DOGS :) they are just so unique and fun with their personalities.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.