Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Easter friends! Sorry we have been MIA, just super busy with life in general now with the wedding being less than 6 months away!

We took the doggies to see their grandma today and enjoy the gorgeous weather we finally have! Wanted to share some pics of our crew taking in the lovely warm day!

Hope everyone had a great day celebrating! :)
Mojo was trying to see if their neighbor's dog was out to say hi!

Miss Mimi smiling in the sun

Mojo trying to get his shirt dirty so I would take it off, haha

Handsome Leo!

Lola Bear loving the sun!

Long coat club!

Mimi's layered look for the day

Mimi barking at Zara next door

Being a good girl on papa's lap!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
Aww they're gorgeous as always. :) I love the pictures of Mojo rolling around and waiting by the fence to see the neighbour's dog, so cute!
Thank you! He is obsessed with Zara, she weighs 60lbs! They run up and down the fence together every time we go there for at least 10 minutes barking like crazy!

Registered
Looks like your gorgeous bunch had a fabulous Easter!!! I know you loved the wonderful weather. Mojo cracked me up rolling around. Hehe I know you can't wait for the months to fly by for those wedding bells to ring-a-ding!!! ;)

Registered
awww, beautiful pics ! I love the one of Mojo trying to get his shirt dirty and on his back . hehe. so cute :). Mimi and Lola look so pretty in there dresses. and Leo looks so handsome in his shirt too !!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like your gorgeous bunch had a fabulous Easter!!! I know you loved the wonderful weather. Mojo cracked me up rolling around. Hehe I know you can't wait for the months to fly by for those wedding bells to ring-a-ding!!! ;)
Thanks Tina! I hope you had a great holiday too! Lulu looks like she loved coming home to her new bed!!
Girl it is crunch time now! I'm freaking out! 馃槬

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
awww, beautiful pics ! I love the one of Mojo trying to get his shirt dirty and on his back . hehe. so cute :). Mimi and Lola look so pretty in there dresses. and Leo looks so handsome in his shirt too !!
Thanks Elaine! We FINALLY got the love potion dress, just in time for Easter. I wish Mimi could have had the white one too match, boo. I really loved the hoodigan over the dress, mimi on the other hand, not so much! LOL! 馃槈

Registered
What beautiful clothes they all have!! I really love the pink lace dress!! Midgie does the same thing that Mojo's doing. She's not too happy about having to wear shirts. Thanks for sharing the pics. Hope you and yours had a wonderful Easter. It sure looks it!!

Premium Member
I just love all of them but especially love Mimi in her strawberry dress with the lace hoodie over it. Way to layer it up Mimi!

Registered
Love seeing your pups!! =D I adore the clothes you pick out for them too. Isn't wedding planning fun? Whens your gettin'-hitched date? Mine is exactly 2 months away today... eek... which reminds me I should probably be home finishing the last of my invitations so I can mail them this week LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts