Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Premium Member
Love the pictures Michele. Is that a leash from the brand Around The Collar that Indy has? It's very pretty.

Love the new LD organic frill top on Carolina. I have that one on the way along with the pink striped terry dress, white Riviera tee and the Wofflink 3 things I love tee in white. Hopefully that'll be here tomorrow. Did you order any of the other LD? Or Wooflink?
I hope you and your family had a great summer. Love your fall decor 馃槏馃巸

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Meoshia. It's actually a leash from Hip Doggie, he has the matching collar too. I just forget which one it's called.

I also ordered the Wooflink 3 things but in black and a SL Nouveau collar in Platinum to compliment the LD organic frill top, but they didn't ship yet. I was surprised Melissa shipped the LD by itself, but I was grateful she did. I have the pink terry dress and the Riviera tee on my list but didn't order them yet.

We had a great summer, but sad to see it go. We do leave for Outer Banks in a couple weeks, so I get one last week of summer, I hope. I hope you had a great summer too. Fall is my favorite season though.

Registered
Happy Fall Carolina and Indy :)

I love your decorations Michele. especially the one with Carolina in the pot with the 3 pumkins !!!

and I love the organic frill top on Carolina. I haven't ordered that one yet , but after seeing how pretty it looks on Carolina, I may have to order that one. DC is having a Fall sale , so maybe I may order it on Saturday

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Happy Fall Carolina and Indy :)

I love your decorations Michele. especially the one with Carolina in the pot with the 3 pumkins !!!

and I love the organic frill top on Carolina. I haven't ordered that one yet , but after seeing how pretty it looks on Carolina, I may have to order that one. DC is having a Fall sale , so maybe I may order it on Saturday
Thank Elaina. I love fall, I only wish fall would be a little longer of a season before winter shows up.

I really like the organic frill top. It appears to me that they took the organic daily top and just added a fabric ruffle. I saw DC is running a fall sale, but I wasn't sure if I want to place another order or wait to see what comes out for winter. I love the new LD tweed jackets, but it has such a big price tag. I have almost a 1000 reward points to spend, but I might save them for Christmas.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Happy fall Carolina and Indy, you are both looking gorgeous! And your mama has some amazing Halloween decor! Love it :)
Thanks Jessica. I love decorating for fall. It's such a great time to take the fur babies out with the cooler temps. I'm trying to do as many activities outside with them before winter sneaks up and we're all stuck inside.

Premium Member
Happy fall Carolina and Indy, you are both looking gorgeous! And your mama has some amazing Halloween decor! Love it
Thanks Jessica. I love decorating for fall. It's such a great time to take the fur babies out with the cooler temps. I'm trying to do as many activities outside with them before winter sneaks up and we're all stuck inside.
Exactly! It's rubbish when it's too cold to go out, I remember last winter when millie was a puppy she even hated going in the garden bless her

Premium Member
We just got the organic grill top and I love it! My Wooflink 3 things tee is missing though :(. I layered the white riviera tee underneath. It really looks great together.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
We just got the organic grill top and I love it! My Wooflink 3 things tee is missing though :(. I layered the white riviera tee underneath. It really looks great together.
I didn't get my Wooflink 3 things tee yet either. I'm thinking Wooflink was going to take a little longer this time because I think the new stuff wasn't going to start shipping until the 15th and don't they ship to people who directly ordered through them first?

Love the layered look. Definitely adding the white to my list.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts