Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
::eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion1::eek:ccasion6:
It is Bambi's Birthday today, even though my pitapata thing says it isn;t for a couple of days lol.
So I thought I would share some pics of her as a baby, and as the beautiful little lady she is growing into.
Here she is a 4 weeks, the second time we met her.

Just after we brought her home, it's hard work being that cute!

Exploring in the jungle lol

Meeting Norman, a very special piggy who is sadly no longer with us.

"What is that?"

When we got Harley.

This Christmas.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh Stella, they are both such cutie pies!!! GREAT pics! :p

Happy Birthday Bambi! I wish you good health and happiness! :eek:ccasion7:

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you :)
She is much prettier in real life, she just isn't the most photogenic dog, and I'm a terrible photographer.
Don't tell Harley, but I think Bambi is probably the best dog I have ever owned, love her to bits.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Happy birthday Bambi...a beautiful puppy grew into a beautiful young lady.....:daisy: I love seeing the pics at different ages....she really is a little cutie, as is Harley ....

·
Registered
801 Posts
Happy Birthday Pretty Girl :eek:ccasion4:

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. Bambi is fast asleep now, with a very full belly after all her birthday treats.
I just re-read my post and it sounds a bit like I don't love Harley as much as Bambi. I do, I adore them both, they are such completely contrasting little characters. The difference is we chose Bambi, had her as a tiny baby and helped to shape her into the dog she is today. We just sort of ended up with Harley, I didn't really intend on getting a second dog, but he needed a home.....and the rest is history lol. Wouldn't be without either of them :)

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you, I love it too! It has spread so much since she was a puppy, she was basically fawn with just traces of black on her ears, chest and tail. (and the mask obviously) Now she has beautiful sabling all over her face and back, and is a much richer reddish fawn on her top parts. Exactly the colour we were hoping for :)

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are both around 2kg, Bambi is just under and Harley is just over. He is a bit skinny though, we are trying to get him to gain a little. Bambi is just right, she would happily become a little fatty if we let her.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts