Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it is one year since this amazing little peanut was born. Jewel is my first puppy and so very special to me. I have loved everyday of the past year with her. Watching her grow from puppy to show girl has been amazing. She enjoyed her cake a day early and, as you see in the second picture, was delighted to have some this morning for breakfast (who shouldn't get an extra treat for breakfast on their bithday).

·
Registered
756 Posts
Woooooo!!! Happy first birthday Jewel!!!

She looks beautiful, Me, Pabs and Neeva wish her many more happy b-days to come! And all the success in the show ring not that she needs it she's a stunner!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Happy birthday pretty pretty princess! Curious, how much does Jewel weigh? I'm just doing a little compare with my girl as Jewel is just so cutely, perfectly porportionate!!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Happy birthday pretty pretty princess! Curious, how much does Jewel weigh? I'm just doing a little compare with my girl as Jewel is just so cutely, perfectly porportionate!!
Jewel is 3 pounds 10 ounces. Still thinking she will get to four pounds. She will likely fill out a bit over the next year but not change that much in height and length.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you for all the birthday wishes....Jewel does have a Wooflink outfit on the way as her present. It didn't make it here on time (bad momma). Please we leave next week to go to Chihuahua Nationals to show (she's super excited).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts