Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!!! Here are some pics of meeee!!! Im a little nervous because everything is new, but my mommy gives me lots of attention!! I don't have a name yet!! Can you guys help my mommy name me?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Hmmm usually a name just "comes" hehe. Took me a couple days to get kcs name. She was the color of a drink me and the bf drink from time to time which is kahlua so we named her kahlula cream while she was still at the breeders growin up :) Dexter was from the serial killer series and went well with him because hes shy and deadly at times,lmao!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm usually a name just "comes" hehe. Took me a couple days to get kcs name. She was the color of a drink me and the bf drink from time to time which is kahlua so we named her kahlula cream while she was still at the breeders growin up :) Dexter was from the serial killer series and went well with him because hes shy and deadly at times,lmao!
I just don't want to regret it Im going to be using it for hopefully 15+ years. I named my other Chihuahua Nina and I don't really like it, in Spanish we kept calling her Nina which means girl and its stuck lol I love those names both unique!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Cute!! Do you have any names in mind? Or anything that goes with your other dogs names (if you have others)? You could do something white like snowball or something, but chances are his/her coloring will change a bit from now until adulthood.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cute!! Do you have any names in mind? Or anything that goes with your other dogs names (if you have others)? You could do something white like snowball or something, but chances are his/her coloring will change a bit from now until adulthood.
Yes she has some chocolate spots that may beget darker. Im in between the names Amber and Aruna. The name Aruna means passionate, my husband likes Amber. What do you think?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts