Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two years ago yesterday Lady joined our family. I couldn't imagine life with out her. Love you Lady!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Happy Gotcha day Lady!!! You are so special and beautiful too. Your smile lights up my heart every time I see your picturse.

Hugs little lady! I hope you had a great gotcha day

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe happy Gotcha day to a beautiful lady indeed. She looks so beautiful in that top. I can't wait til Braxton gets hers. I hope your day was filled with lots of love and kisses Lady! 😊

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awe happy Gotcha day to a beautiful lady indeed. She looks so beautiful in that top. I can't wait til Braxton gets hers. I hope your day was filled with lots of love and kisses Lady! 😊

Sent from Petguide.com Free App[/QUOTE

Ohhhh, what color did you get....keep hoping someone still get the orange! It is such a pretty top!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I ordered the pink one like lady's and ivory for Ava. The orange is really beautiful, though I'm not a fan of orange. I really think the mauve would look beautiful on Kendall. Also ordered the yellow boo top for Braxi. And Ofcourse the poodle dresses 😊feels like I've been waitng forever. Hopefully it'll all be here this week.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Beautiful, elegant Lady!! I remember when you came into your Mom's life, and I remember how thrilled she was!! You are such a special Lady, and I'm so happy you are a part of all our lives. :D

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, I remember how big a step deciding to get Lady was. She is my first dog ever! We never had dogs growing up. I fell in love with a little toy poodle earlier that spring and was actually looking for a toy poodle. Then I came across long haired Chis which I never knew existed. I couldn't be more pleased at the way things ended up!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts