Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't a Halloween thread though lol. I don't dress mine for Halloween. But, I did want to share pics of Ava's new hoodie by the Hungarian brand Suckright that I happened upon last year and fell in love with. This is our 4th clothing item by this brand, and it's called the Cat and dog hoodie. It's very artsy and eclectic, warm and a perfect fit in the xs size. It's very gloomy and rainy and dark today which is fitting for the holiday. I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!

Ava keeping warm and cozy by the fire and doing some online shopping 馃槏馃挐

Registered
Love the cats and dogs hoodie on Ava ! Minnie got hers too and she fit in a size S/M perfect and I love it on her. haven't had time to snap any pics though. how does the suckright rock and roll princess dress fit Ava ? i'm still thinking of ordering one for either Minnie or Ellie ...

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Love the cats and dogs hoodie on Ava ! Minnie got hers too and she fit in a size S/M perfect and I love it on her. haven't had time to snap any pics though. how does the suckright rock and roll princess dress fit Ava ? i'm still thinking of ordering one for either Minnie or Ellie ...

Isn't it so nice!? It's even thicker than the party hoodie. Xs fits Ava perfect and would def fit Ellie. I love the Rock and roll cardigan but the tutu isn't right on it. Hard to explain. The cardigan is too big for Ava, it's not the neck, it's the chest. But it fits Brax perfect. I was going to return it, but since it fits Brax I'll keep it. I will try to work with the tutu. It's so pretty I'd hate it to go to waste. I did not get my terry dress though. I hope it comes soon.

I need pics of Minnie in her hoodie please!馃槏馃槏

Registered
Isn't it so nice!? It's even thicker than the party hoodie. Xs fits Ava perfect and would def fit Ellie. I love the Rock and roll cardigan but the tutu isn't right on it. Hard to explain. The cardigan is too big for Ava, it's not the neck, it's the chest. But it fits Brax perfect. I was going to return it, but since it fits Brax I'll keep it. I will try to work with the tutu. It's so pretty I'd hate it to go to waste. I did not get my terry dress though. I hope it comes soon.

I need pics of Minnie in her hoodie please!����
yes ! I really really love it so much and was so happy to see that the size S/M is a perfect fit on Minnie :). I don't think i'll order the cats and dogs hoodie for Ellie though. I want another suckright, but i'd rather get something different that I don't already have ... i'm so sad to hear that the Rock and Roll princess one will be too big for Ellie if its too big for Ava :-(. oh, well... its good I didn't order it cause , I almost did.
there are a few other hoodies I love ... like the croissant one, and theres another one flowers with pee. lol. love both of those, and then the paris one too... so, not sure which one i'll order but def. want another one.
ya, I didn't get my terry dress either. I ordered the brown one cause I love the pink one so much on Ellie. also, i'm waiting for one WL item and one ON item and a SL collar.
i'll def. be taking pics of Minnie in her hoodie !!! :cool:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
yes ! I really really love it so much and was so happy to see that the size S/M is a perfect fit on Minnie :). I don't think i'll order the cats and dogs hoodie for Ellie though. I want another suckright, but i'd rather get something different that I don't already have ... i'm so sad to hear that the Rock and Roll princess one will be too big for Ellie if its too big for Ava :-(. oh, well... its good I didn't order it cause , I almost did.

there are a few other hoodies I love ... like the croissant one, and theres another one flowers with pee. lol. love both of those, and then the paris one too... so, not sure which one i'll order but def. want another one.

ya, I didn't get my terry dress either. I ordered the brown one cause I love the pink one so much on Ellie. also, i'm waiting for one WL item and one ON item and a SL collar.

i'll def. be taking pics of Minnie in her hoodie !!! :cool:

I messaged Melissa asking if the croissant cardigan and carrot dress is on her site and to add them if they are not. I'm def loving this make. I sure hope our terry dresses come soon.
I just got the ruff ruff cupcake hoodie today. I was sent the gelato hood by mistake last week. The cupcake hoodie is so cute and warm. I'll try and get a pic of it tomorrow. And I'll decide before the weekend is out on what to order if at all. I see Melissa added the matching blanket to that bed. I think I will end up with that bed anyway. It is a larger item and I can see why shipping wouldn't be free. I'm in no hurry to order it right now anyway. Melissa has taken quite a while to add some of the other things. I really wanted that Trilly dress. I may just order a Suckright item instead, a puppy pink SL collar and 1 Ma muse dress. I'd like a couple if them but sense they have feathers in them they may not be very practical. So I'll stick with one for now. And I may also order a Louisdog pink sweatshirt, it's one of the newer ones. From a couple collections ago. Also debating ordering that creme button tee.

Premium Member
Happy Halloween Ava you beauty!
I love the cats and dogs hoodie, I really want to order some suckright I just havnt got round to it :( I love the photo of Ava by the fire she looks so warm and cosy!
I can't wait for your pressies to come so I can wrap them all up, I just ordered them :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
Happy Halloween Ava you beauty!
I love the cats and dogs hoodie, I really want to order some suckright I just havnt got round to it :( I love the photo of Ava by the fire she looks so warm and cosy!
I can't wait for your pressies to come so I can wrap them all up, I just ordered them :)

Hi love! Ava sends you puppy kisses! I really adore this hoodie on her it is just too precious! We 鉂resents!

Registered
I messaged Melissa asking if the croissant cardigan and carrot dress is on her site and to add them if they are not. I'm def loving this make. I sure hope our terry dresses come soon.
I just got the ruff ruff cupcake hoodie today. I was sent the gelato hood by mistake last week. The cupcake hoodie is so cute and warm. I'll try and get a pic of it tomorrow. And I'll decide before the weekend is out on what to order if at all. I see Melissa added the matching blanket to that bed. I think I will end up with that bed anyway. It is a larger item and I can see why shipping wouldn't be free. I'm in no hurry to order it right now anyway. Melissa has taken quite a while to add some of the other things. I really wanted that Trilly dress. I may just order a Suckright item instead, a puppy pink SL collar and 1 Ma muse dress. I'd like a couple if them but sense they have feathers in them they may not be very practical. So I'll stick with one for now. And I may also order a Louisdog pink sweatshirt, it's one of the newer ones. From a couple collections ago. Also debating ordering that creme button tee.
the Croissant hoodie has been on the DC site for awhile. here it is : Pullover Hoodie and same with the carrot dress. here it is : crazy carrot dress
but, that paris top I don't think is on the DC site ...

don't you think the Carrot dress will fit similar to the rock and roll princess one ? would you still order that one for Ava ?
I am thinking i'd like the birthday party hoodie for Minnie. I really love that hoodie the most of all of them. and , maybe take a chance on the Paris top for Ellie, but not sure ...
I think I have that cupcake hoodie by RRC . i'll have to look thru my RRC things to see. I think I have it in XS and in XXS but not sure which size would be best for Ellie .. the XS could possibly be too big, but the XXS may be too small, i'm not sure
I will decide by tomorrow night about my DC order. I may possibly wait till the next sale and skip ordering from this sale cause I do have a lot still from DC on the way

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
the Croissant hoodie has been on the DC site for awhile. here it is : Pullover Hoodie and same with the carrot dress. here it is : crazy carrot dress

but, that paris top I don't think is on the DC site ...

don't you think the Carrot dress will fit similar to the rock and roll princess one ? would you still order that one for Ava ?

I am thinking i'd like the birthday party hoodie for Minnie. I really love that hoodie the most of all of them. and , maybe take a chance on the Paris top for Ellie, but not sure ...

I think I have that cupcake hoodie by RRC . i'll have to look thru my RRC things to see. I think I have it in XS and in XXS but not sure which size would be best for Ellie .. the XS could possibly be too big, but the XXS may be too small, i'm not sure

I will decide by tomorrow night about my DC order. I may possibly wait till the next sale and skip ordering from this sale cause I do have a lot still from DC on the way

I think the croissant Suckright piece is a cardigan, not hoodie. I'm fine with the carrot dress fitting Brax if it does. But since you posted the croissant I'm likely to go with that. Also Melissa has just added that Trilly dress. Which I have to have since the quantity is so limited.
The xs hoodie fits Ava just right, it runs pretty small. Smaller than I anticipated.

Registered
Quit finding new brands Meoshia!!!! Just kidding, I love these, perfect for your crew. The detail is to die for...I think it is the best so far!? What do you think? Ava is such a perfect model as always, keep the pics coming.

Registered
I think the croissant Suckright piece is a cardigan, not hoodie. I'm fine with the carrot dress fitting Brax if it does. But since you posted the croissant I'm likely to go with that. Also Melissa has just added that Trilly dress. Which I have to have since the quantity is so limited.
The xs hoodie fits Ava just right, it runs pretty small. Smaller than I anticipated.
oh, ya. I see that the suckright croissant doesn't have a hood.
I really want that Trilly dress too. I think i'll order the Trilly dress too. and one other item, not sure yet what else ...

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
oh, ya. I see that the suckright croissant doesn't have a hood.

I really want that Trilly dress too. I think i'll order the Trilly dress too. and one other item, not sure yet what else ...

I think my order will be:

SL puppy pink nouveau bow collar

Trilli tutti dress

Croissant cardigan

Ma muse dress

Unless I change it lol. But I think I'm pretty set on this order

Registered
I think my order will be:

SL puppy pink nouveau bow collar

Trilli tutti dress

Croissant cardigan

Ma muse dress

Unless I change it lol. But I think I'm pretty set on this order
I keep changing my mind. lol. first I was thinking not to order this time, then , I wanted the Trilly dress , but now I am thinking i'll just order the rock and roll princess dress for Minnie. if it will be too big for Ellie in size XS, then, i'll get one for Minnie. its so adoable. I think I just have to have it , and that should get me the free shipping, so I think i'll just order that one thing

just put a pretend order into DC to see what the price would be after the discount for just the rock and roll princess suckright and its not enough for the free shipping, i'm short alittle over 5 dollars :-(. so, i'll have to find the least expensive thing on my wishlist to add to it.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
I don't like the tutu on that dress, I mean the tutu is pretty but when attached to the cardigan it just doesn't lay right. I'll have to try it on Braxton tomorrow to see if maybe it was just not laying right in Ava cause it was too big. But I don't think that's the case. The thing with the Trilly dress is there were only 3. Now 2, cause I bought one. Then there will be no more once the others are gone.

Registered
ok... you talked me out of the suckright rock and roll princess dress. I am sad though cause to me , by the pics on the different boutiques sites, it looked like the cutest clothing item they had. but, I know you cant tell unless you have it in person, so.. I wouldn't want it if the tutu part wasn't right :-(.

i'm back to the xs trilly tinkerbell dress for Ellie, and then, the organic frill LD top for Minnie. so, my order comes to 82.55 and i'll get the free shipping.

I'll sleep on it and see if I change my mind some more tomorrow ... but, this is probably what i'll get :cool:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
ok... you talked me out of the suckright rock and roll princess dress. I am sad though cause to me , by the pics on the different boutiques sites, it looked like the cutest clothing item they had. but, I know you cant tell unless you have it in person, so.. I wouldn't want it if the tutu part wasn't right

i'm back to the xs trilly tinkerbell dress for Ellie, and then, the organic frill LD top for Minnie. so, my order comes to 82.55 and i'll get the free shipping.

I'll sleep on it and see if I change my mind some more tomorrow ... but, this is probably what i'll get
I was very disappointed. I was going to return it until I tried it on Brax and saw how nice the cardigan fits her. Though I still don't get any use out of that tutu which is such a shame. As it's an expensive piece. It did look like their nicest item. Unfortunately the hoodies are better by far.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #19
Quit finding new brands Meoshia!!!! Just kidding, I love these, perfect for your crew. The detail is to die for...I think it is the best so far!? What do you think? Ava is such a perfect model as always, keep the pics coming.
Thanks Deb! It really is so cute and unique:)

Registered
Aww, Ava looks great in her new hoodie. Of course I love that one too. Loving the picture of her cozying up near the fire. Wish I was there to cuddle right up with her. I see Mom and Ava were doing the same thing Carolina and I did last night...shopping online at DC.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts